Episode 5 - Brothers

Magsimula sa umpisa

The big brother helped the wolf pack strive... he helped the newfound leader to build.

But then one night stray wolves appeared on a hill, killing the wolves who sheltered the little cubs of Puerto Lobos.

But they did not know the little wolf was one of them... With the help of his friends, they helped him escape...

The little wolves told Superwolf that he might get hurt and no one will know what happened to the little ones that gone missing... They were right...

So the Superwolf ran down the hill as each of his friends tried to chase away the stray wolves from getting him...

In that dark lonely night... The Superwolf ran and ran... Never stopping... Never stop running...

He promised himself, this is the last time he will ever run away from his friends..."

The night was dark and cold as Daniel rushed to the roads, all by himself, blurred eyes from crying. The streetlight flickered as he passed through them one by one. People passed by and saw him yet he didn't stop running. He did not stop running until he finally arrive to the only place and to the only person he wanted to see.

"Sean!" Daniel, slammed the door open, not caring if people saw him. His face, welled up in tears as Daniel fell from exhaustion and Sean catches him.

"Daniel! What's wrong?!" Sean asked worriedly as Daniel buried his face on Sean's shirt.

"They took her. They took my friends. Angela! Tristan!" Daniel sobbed, his words garbled as tears soaked Sean's shirt.

"Okay, okay. Calm down Daniel. You have to calm down. I need to know what happened."

Daniel lifted up his head, his hand, gripping Sean's shirt, afraid to let go. His tears won't stop as he try to wipe with his arms. "Those- those men we- we saw the other day, at the port. They took my friends. The driver, they are all part of it." Daniel continued sobbing, trying to explain what happened. "They went to the camp and killed Mrs. Reyes and the others. I couldn't do anything to help my friends. I- I wanted to help them but I don't want them to get hurt. I was nothing, Sean! I didn't do anything! I could've killed them but they have guns. I don't want them to get hurt, Sean!"

"I understand, Daniel." Sean hugged his brother, comforting him. He could still hear his brother crying. He then stroked his brother's back and did not stop until Daniel had it all out from his system. "Let's get you cleaned up."

Daniel nodded, exhausted. His legs started to hurt from running. He did not stop until he arrived to his brother's arms. He looked up Sean. Daniel's eyes were tired. Tears dried on his face. "Can you carry me, Sean."

"Of course." Sean lifted up Daniel and felt his arms around his shoulders. He then carefully placed Daniel in the bathtub and turn on the water.

Sean stood up, taking the soap and the shampoo on the holder.

"Don't leave me, Sean." Daniel exhaustedly said.

"I won't enano." Sean said, putting down the water closet's lid so that he could take a seat.

As the hot and cold water mix inside the tub, Daniel tried to pull up his soiled shirt. Sean saw him struggling and helped him take off his clothes.

"Here." Sean gave the soap and shampoo to his brother. "Or should I wash you up?"

Daniel shook his head and took it from his hand. "Just don't leave me."

Sean nodded and felt his phone ringing. "Hang on, Daniel." He said answering his phone.