Prolouge- Jughead

Riverdale. The town with pep. It's been a chaotic few years here. Freshman year, the death of Cheryl Blossoms twin, Jason. Murdered by his own father, who, would later hang himself. Archies sleeping with his teacher, he starts himself out with music. The new girl, Veronica Lodge shows up, and repeatedly flirts with him, all the while her best friend Betty, has had a crush on him for like ever. Betty makes the River Vixens, much to Cheryls distaste.

Sophomore year, the infamous murderer, the Black Hood, who just so happens to be Bettys dad. The return of Bettys "Brother" Charles is a real shock, but it's not her brother it's this psychotic dude named Chic. Weird name right?

Junior year, Archie gets arrested, Cheryl gets sent to a gay conversion place, Toni later breaks her out, Griffons and Gargoyles. Those 3 words are considered hell. Then of course there's the return of the black hood, who's now teamed up with the gargoyle king, which is Mooses dad. Turns out our parents played this game. It's all just very chaotic, the black hood and the gargoyle king are killed, all with the help of Betty as the Griffin queen. Oh and Cheryls crazy ass mom, who sends me, Betty, Archie, and Veronica on some sort of survive the night. And the real Charles is alive... and then of course the farm, and Edgar Evernever.

Senior year. Literal hell, I mean actual hell. I go to good ol' stone wall prep. Where I win a book series that I've loved for as long as I can remember, my dad gave me the new book each year for my birthday. Until he stopped, turns out was actually my grandpa sending them, my dad just tore out the page he signed and took the credit. Well this other dude wanted the Baxter Brothers novels but I got it, so he pulled this whole elaborate plan, he drugged my girlfriend, attempted to kill me, sent Veronica and Archie out to find Betty, standing over my dead body with a bloody rock. They burned all the clothes, even my precious beanie, and I was on my way to the hospital, I was hidden in the Riverdale sex bunker, Archie and Betty pretended to date. My girlfriend and my best friend almost had sex on the bed I was under. One of the stonewall goons had followed them. Thank goodness. We had to make them think they'd won. Jellybean stopped them from ruining the whole plan by keeping them from opening the casket, which I was not in. I was watching the whole thing live. Of course we let my dad in on the plan, he was the sherif. And the whole thing went off without a hitch! Until the tapes started to arrive. Hours on end of our houses, just our houses, and each time you'd get a new vhs tape, it would be closer to your house. Until new tapes were out, puppets reenacting different murders. All of this happening while the farm was going on, and Cheryl was keeping Jasons dead body in the basement, and her mom, was moving a creepy doll, Julian, around. He was said to be the brother Cheryl ate in the womb. Always was bossy, wasn't she? The only thing that didn't happen was somebody's dad murdering someone, that always seems to happen in Riverdale. This year though, Bettys mom shot Edgar Evernever, putting an end to the farm. Turns out her and Charles were doing and entire investigation. We gave Jason a burrial at sea, or more river. So everything was back to normal, Betty made me a new beanie and all was right (Minus the tapes), until it wasn't, because of two words, Penny Peabody.