10~ Sudden Relief~ Veronica

As I was sitting next to Archie at the hospital my phone started ringing. Kevin was still here, but Reggie and the others left about an hour ago. I answered my phone.             
"Veronica?" Betty asked.             
"B? Where are you?" I asked her.             
"Don't worry, I'm with Jughead and we're heading to the hospital," she told me.             
"Okay good. I was so worried about you," I said.             
"Yeah, they actually kept me in the bunker. Thank Kevin for me," Betty said.             
"I'll see you later," I said.             
"Okay, bye," she said back as I hung up.             
I was so happy that she was okay. I was so worried, about her being trapped who knows where, about Archie's wound, and about Jughead searching for the Ghoulies.              "Kevin, Archie!" I yelled at the both of them making them wake up.             
"What?" they both groaned and asked me.             
"Bettys' okay. Jughead and the rest of the Serpents found her in the bunker. Kev, you're a lifesaver," I said to them.             
"Great, where is she?" Archie asked me.             
"She's with Jughead and they're on their way to the hospital," I said.             
We waited for about an hour, then Jughead and Betty walked into the room. Jughead was wearing a sling, so I asked him what happened.             
"Knife fight with Penny. It went pretty deep into my arm," he explained.             
"Archie, are you okay?" Betty asked.             
"Yeah I'm fine, it doesn't hurt too much anymore," Archie reassured her.             
Betty came over and gave me a hug, then Archie, then Kevin. It was getting late, and the doctors said that Archie could leave the hospital, so we decided to go get Pops. We walked in and sat down in our usual booth. Kevin squeezed in on the edge next to Betty and me, while the two injured boys sat on the other side. Pop walked over and a concerned expression crossed over his face.             
"What happened to you all?" he asked us.              "Knife wounds. Thank the Ghoulies for those, and then you can thank us for getting them out of town," Jughead said.             
"Hope you get better. Meanwhile, I'm sure that a free milkshake could help with that," Pop said. "Your usual's?" he asked all of us.             
"Yes, thank you," we all exclaimed.             
We sat there and talked for a while until in was completely dark outside. Kevin got tired and went home so I decided to invite everyone over to spend the night. They all agreed, and we went to the Pembrooke. When I got home, I wrote a quick check to Pop to cover his windows and then we crashed in the living room.             
I awoke to the sound of a phone ringing. I looked around and it was Jugheads. He got up and answered it, waking everyone else up. We went into the kitchen and a few minutes later Jughead walked in after us.             
"That was my dad," he explained. "He said that some of the Ghoulies started talking and revealed where Malachai plus the other Ghoulies are."             
"So, where are they?" Betty asked as she poured everyone a cup of coffee.             
"Veronica, you are going to enjoy this. They somehow made it into La Bonne Nuit," Jughead said softly laughing as he grabbed a piece of toast.             
"I knew I had something coming. Betty gets kidnapped, you get sliced, and Archie gets stabbed. Something has to happen to me too," I said.             
We all laughed a little before deciding we should warn Pop and get the Ghoulies out of there. We all got dressed and headed out. When we got to Pops, F.P and a few others were standing outside with Pop Tate. Jughead walked over to them and started talking with his dad. He came back over and told us the plan. Penny was going to go inside and convince everyone to come out so that we could finally nail all of them.             
"What if she doesn't cooperate?" Archie asked.             
"A few people are going to go undercover with her and make sure that she does her job," Jughead explained.             
"Let's get this over with," Betty said.