Dragon's Rising

A/N (Author Notes)

Merry late Christmas and Happy New Year 2021 Everyone. How are you spending your new year's eve? I hope it's enjoyable. 😁😁😁😁😁

(Kouji's apartment)

3rd POV

Kouji was sleeping soundly before waking up all shaken up.

Kouji: WAAA!!!!!!!!! *Pant* *pant* *pant* It was a bad dream........???(Kouji said while holding his head)

Gekiryuken: Why do you even think it is a dream?

Kouji's head then turns his head to the table next to his bed to finds the "thing" that came to him yesterday night.

Kouji: WA?! I-it was not a dream......... (Kouji said with a shocked tone)

Gekiryuken: Yes it was very real and I'm the one who brought you home.

Kouji: T-thanks, and you are........?

Gekiryuken: As I've said before, my name is Gekiryuken.

Kouji: Gekiryuken......?

Gekiryuken: Yes. That's right

Kouji: What are you? A robot? 

Gekiryuken: I am a Madan Ryuu.

Kouji: Madan Ryuu? What is that?

Gekiryuken: A sword far surpasses Okatana to purify Aradama.

Kouji: So let me get this straight you're a magical talking sword.

Gekiryuken: If you want to think it that way then so be it.

Kouji: But, from what I could remember, didn't Aradama would return to being a Noro after being purified?

Gekiryuken: Yes

Kouji: But yesterday's Aradama dissipates into light after being defeated.

Gekiryuken: As I've said before, I'm a sword that far surpasses the Tojis and Okatana.

Kouji: So, are you saying that you could completely purify the Noro?

Gekiryuken: That's right, but there's a condition to be met.

Kouji: Conditions?

Gekiryuken: To purify the noro, it must be defeated in Aradama form.

Kouji: What's with that bothersome condition?

Gekiryuken: It's just the way it works. Besides, if the hero could win without fighting it's too boring.

Kouji: -_-

Gekiryuken: What's with that face? It's not like my choice to do it like this

Kouji: *sigh* What do you want then?

Gekiryuken: For my purpose, I'll get straight to the point. Narukami Kouji please fight together with me.

Kouji: Ha????!!!! What do you mean by fighting???!!!

Gekiryuken: As you know it the human world is under threat from monsters you call Aradama. But now, the greatest threat that humans alone can't suppress is coming.

Kouji: But the Tojis and the sword administration bureau is the one handling them, I don't want to be involved in any of this.

Gekiryuken: But you already have...... or should I say you are involved from the beginning.

Kouji: I-i don't know about anything. (Kouji said a little bit nervous)

Gekiryuken: Don't play dumb, I know everything about you Narukami Kouji even your past....... and the incident from seven years ago.