The Key that Opens The Future

(Timeskip)

(Night Time)

(Minoseki Academy's Dorm)

(Kouji's Room) 

The whole world was still reeling in from the edge as the strange phenomenon that happened back in the Tokyo ward. But back in the Minoseki Academy's dorm, the students are still quite lively as if they are trying to stay so despite the desperate situation. With that said, right now Kouji was climbing up the ledge of the building, climbing from side to side until he finally arrived at the window of his room. 

Kouji: *pant*  *pant* *pant* Phew...... Finally...... (Kouji said as he lay on his back out of exhaustion from climbing the building) Thank goodness nobody realized that I'm home.......

Gekiryuken: If you don't want to do something so bothersome, why wouldn't you just go through the front door? 

Kouji: Yeah, right. As if I have the face to meet them right now. 

Gekiryuken: Then when are you planning to properly apologize to them? 

Kouji: Uh...... S-someday! (Kouji answered awkwardly) Someday I'll properly apologize to them! 

Gekiryuken: Uh-huh....... Someday...... (Gekiryuken said sarcastically)

Kouji: Hey, what's that tone of talking supposed to mean?! 

Gekiryuken: Nothing in particular. 

Kouji: Hey! That was definitely sarcasm, right? That was sarcasm!!!!

Gekiryuken: I don't know what you're talking about. 

Kouji: Don't play dumb, you little-

Just then, as Kouji and Gekiryuken continue to bicker, the door to his room suddenly opens which causes Kouji to immediately hide under the blankets. 

Kouji: Oh crap! (Kouji said as he immediately hid under the blanket and began making up some excuses) Uh....... T-There's nobody here! It's just some burglar that is hiding under the blankets. 

Gekiryuken: Burglar?

Kouji: Shut up!!! It's the best excuse that I could come up with right now!!! U-uhh........ Oh! You guys can run along now!!! (Kouji said in a panic tone) 

A silence then began to spread between Kouji and the person that has entered the room before suddenly, Kouji could feel an arm that is patting his back. 

Mai: Narukami-san....... It's Narukami-san right?...... (Mai said in a relieved tone)

Kouji: Err..... Y-you got the wrong person, Mai. 

Mai: Don't play dumb! (Mai said as she let Kouji go and pulled Kouji by the ear) 

Kouji: Ow Ow Ow Ow Ow!!!! Alright!!! Alright!!!! I'll admit it!! I'll admit it!!

When Kouji finally got off the blanket and she saw his face properly, Mai leaned down and gave Kouji a hug. 

Kouji: Errr...... Mai?

Mai: Thank goodness....... Thank goodness...... You're alright....... (Mai said as she hugged Kouji tightly as if she was not willing to let her go anywhere) 

Kouji: Yeah, I'm fine...... but...... I could feel your chest you know..... (Kouji said awkwardly) 

Upon realizing this fact, Mai immediately slapped Kouji right in the face and took a few steps back. 

Mai: K-KYAAA!!!! 

*smack* 

Kouji: O-ow...... That was........ Right in the spot...... (Kouji said as he held his cheek in pain)