Ch. 38

I made this chapter longer, since I haven't updated in awhile. Also, y'all should check out some of the imagines I've done. Specially the latest ones, like Agent Life. Hint: might be making it into a story. Anyway, Enjoy!

Y/n's POV:

I can't make eye contact with her. I'm too afraid that I'll see the same disgusted and hateful expression on her face as I have with everyone else. My heart is beating so hard that it feels like its going to explode, and every second of silence that passes makes it worse. She's probably trying to figure out the best way to let me down. I can't take being held by her any longer. It will only make things worse for me. I pull myself away from her and head towards my bedroom door. I don't think I can even handle hearing what she has to say. However, when I try to take a step forward I feel her take ahold of my hand.

"I told you that I wouldn't think differently of you and I meant that." She says, then slowly pulls me back down to the bed.

"How you are physically doesn't matter. What matters to me is the type of person you are, and you're kind-hearted, thoughtful, funny, and caring, all good things. Plus, you love music and can make some pretty dope shit, which we totally need to work on again."

I finally get myself to look at her again, and her facial expression shows nothing but love. No hate, no disgust, no judgement. The person before me knows my darkest secret and has no signs or intentions of leaving me. I feel another tear make its way down my cheek.

"I-...Thank you."

"Come here." She holds her arms out and I once again fall into her.

"N-No one has ever stayed with me after finding out."

"Well I'm here and I'm not going anywhere. Anyone dumb enough to break things off with you because of something like that is just crazy and not good enough for you." She says.

Ariana's POV:

I can't believe that everyone she's ever dated has left her after finding out about this. I mean, at least give her a chance?! It doesn't change who she is, and who she is, is perfect to me.

"Ari?"

I look down to meet Y/n's red and puffy eyes.

"Yeah?"

"Will you stay with me until I fall asleep?" She asks.

I lean down and kiss her forehead.

"Of course."

"Thank you. I'll be right back." She says.

I watch as she grabs some clothes and leaves the room.

Buzz-Buzz

I pull my phone from my pocket to see a message from Jasmine.

Jasmine: Any luck? I told myself to stop worrying and go to bed, but obviously that isn't working.

Ariana: I think she's going to be okay. I got her to let me in and we talked. Now she's getting ready for bed.

Jasmine: Awesome, thanks again for coming over.

Ariana: You're welcome

"Who you texting?"

I look up and see Y/n dressed in shorts and a t-shirt, holding her previous outfit.

"Jasmine. She's actually the reason I ended up coming over."

"Why am I not surprised?" She says.

"She's a good friend."