Ch. 25

Enjoy, Vote, & Stay Safe!

Y/n's POV:

Buzz-Buzz.....Buzz-Buzz.....Buzz-Buzz.....

Ahhh! What is that infernal buzzing?! I thought I turned my alarm off?!

I roll over and hit my alarm clock, but the sound continues.

Buzz-Buzz.....Buzz-Buzz.....Buzz-Buzz.....

I finally sit up and look around my room for whatever is bothering my sleep, and realize that it's my phone. I pick it up and the light from the screen almost burns my retinas. I squint with one eye closed and read the caller ID.

Call from Ari 🖤

Fuck.

I hit answer and do my best to sound awake.

Me: Hey I was just about to call you.

Ari 🖤: Liar

Me: No really I was

Ari 🖤: You just woke up didn't you

Me: Whattt phtt no...

Ari 🖤: Then why didn't you call me back the first time I called you almost half an hour ago?

Me: I-uh...Okay yes I just woke up

Ari 🖤: Mmmmmhm

Me: I'm sorry! I thought I set an alarm.

I quickly look at my phone and see the alarm icon in the top right corner. I open my phone and see that I had set it for "pm" instead of "am" and slap myself in the face.

Ari 🖤: It's fine. I got here a little early anyway. Just try to not take forever, I don't want someone to find out I'm here and ruin everything.

Me: Copy that, I'll be down in fifteen minutes.

I hang up and my phone buzzes a few seconds later.

Ari 🖤: You better, otherwise you're gonna owe me a bunch of kisses 😘

I feel my face heat up from reading the text. How can she send something like that?!

I shake myself awake and quickly get dressed, making sure that I don't forget my compression shorts. Definitely gonna need those, especially if things get heated. Not that I expect them too, I mean we only just started dating, but I'd rather be safe then sorry. I don't know when I'm going to tell Ariana about my other half, so until I do, I'm gonna be on full alert. I want the timing to be right, I don't want to just flat out say hey I have a dick.

Ariana's POV:

It's been twenty five minutes since I got off the phone with Y/n.

What the fuck is taking her so long?

Thankfully no one has recognized me yet, but my disguise won't last forever. I chose to wear a hat and sunglasses, a typical disguise, but it does the trick most of the time. I check my phone, only to see that another minute has gone bye. I was just about to try calling her again, when I see a figure exit the building out of the corner of my eye. Thankfully I'm driving, so I have my glasses on and can tell that the person is Y/n.

If I didn't know her as well as I do, I wouldn't be able to tell that she just woke up. She did her hair up in a quick but cute ponytail and her ends had some waves, indicating that she probably braided it before going to bed the night prior. She wore dark blue ripped jeans accompanied by black converse sneakers and a sleek black zip up jacket.

As she got closer, I could tell she was wearing minimal makeup, but what she had on was perfect. Y/n hasn't been one to ever really wear a lot of makeup, so it makes me happy to see that she doesn't feel like she has to be different around me. I've only ever seen her without makeup once and I think she's beautiful either way.

I watched as she got to my car, and opened the door.

"Hey, sorry I took so long. My roommate wouldn't stop asking questions about us." She tells me, blushing a little.

"Oh, what about?"

"N-Nothing important, just what we were going to do and whatnot" she says, the blush on her face growing more apparent.

Y/n's POV:

Jasmine did ask about what we'd be doing, but she also asked if my little friend was excited to see Ariana, which completely through me off guard. She only did it to get a rise out of me and it worked. I was nervous enough before that, but now I'm worried that I'll say the wrong thing. She'll pay for that comment later.

Ariana cleared her throat, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"Sorry, I'm not entirely awake yet, did you say something?"

"I was wondering if you wanted coffee? I haven't stopped at Starbucks yet." She says.

"Oh, sure."

She smiles, then starts the car and begins driving down the busy streets of New York.

"So, I was originally thinking that we could hangout before work, but now that we don't have much time for that, would you want to after work?" She asks.

"I don't have much planned later, so sure."

"Yay, I cant wait to meet your roommate." She says.

"Wait, you want to hangout at my place?"

"Well I mean only if you want too. I just figured since I drove it would make the most sense, but we don't have too, just forget about it." She says, trying to act like it's not a big deal to her.

"No, no, we can hangout at mine, I just thought we would go to yours because that's what we always do."

"Really! I-I mean, are you sure?" She asks, looking at me, as we wait at a stop light.

"Yeah, why not?"

How about because I'm self conscious of my place, that it's a mess, and I have no idea how Jasmine will react?!

To Be Continued...

A/n: Next update will probably take just as long, sorry guys. Anxiety is high at the moment with online classes and what not.