Chapter Fifty-Nine

GoM as your husbands: Drunk part one

Kuroko's wife (you) is waiting for the arrival of the phantom sixth man.

*Sound of door opening*

You: Ehh?? Who are you?!?! Kuroko-kun?? Kami-sama help me T_T

Kuroko: *le touches your arm* Don't worry babe *hiccup* I'm he--

You: Waah pls. don't come near me!!! I can't see!! Am I blind now?? Waah Kuroko-kun I need you!! waah!!!

Kuroko then switched the lights on.

Kuroko: Babe you're silly -_- the lights *hiccup* are off -_- baka

You: BAKA!! how dare you call me an IDIOT???? *le collapses on the floor but managed to sit down* I even waited for you but you called me an idiot T_T And why are you drunk?

Kuroko: Aww don't be sad Babe. *Le carries you bridal style* let's just settle *hiccup* this in our room *smirks evilly*

Kuroko and reader-san went to their room and Kuroko laid reader-san to the bed. Reader-san is blushing furiously right now haha then Kuroko went beside reader-san and closed his eyes for a while.

You waited for Kuroko to open his eyes but he didn't. Unlucky Reader-san. Kuroko has fallen asleep haha T_T

................

You: Midori-kun where have you been?!?!? and why are you drunk??

Midorima: Ei? *hiccup* I'm not drunk *hiccup* And the sun's still up *hiccup* so why are you asking me the reason *hiccup* for me being late?

You: Oh midori-kun you're really drunk. Facing the cabinet while talking ei? Still a tsundere afterall....*Laughs*

Midorima: *Blushes* It's not like that!! Oha-asa said that *hiccup* the lucky charm for today are figurines. *Hiccup* Figurines are inside that cabinet that's why I'm facing it.

You: There you go again -_- whew my husband is really a tsun-tsun >....< *pinches Midorima's cheeks*

Midorima: P-Pwease stowp pinching mweeehh!!!

You: Aww you're really cute >....< *le fangirls*

..............

You:Sei-kun why are you late and why are you drunk?

Akashi: Hmmm....I'm not drunk. Oh Tetsuya *cups wife's face* what's with the worrying face? I don't want to see you sad

You: Sei-kun I'm (Your name) *le cries*

Akashi: Oh I see. You know Tetsuya I really love (your name). Ever since I met her in Rakuzan, I just can't get enough of her. I really love living with her, sleeping with her, and dining with her. I can't imagine life without her. I am really really into her.

You: Sei-kun *cries with joy* Let's go to bed now.

Akashi: I can't Tetsuya. My wife will be jealous and she'll think that we're doing something that involves "Yaoi". I don't want to lose her.

You: Sei-kun, this is me :)

Akashi: Ei? Who's me? Tetsuya you've grown your hair. It's........fabulous. *sparkles*

You: Ei?? Sei-kun you sound like Kise-kun. Gay -.-

Somewhere in Japan, a blondie boy almost choked to death. Well it's alright. At least he's being remembered.

To be continued...

Hey there Minna-san ^_^ I'm very sorry for not updating T_T my sched is really hectic so I don't have any choice T_T

Good News Minna!! KnB Extra Game Manga chapter one is now released!!! Yaay!! Read it in your trusted Manga Sites now XD Let's just wait patiently for the release of KnB Season 3 ^_^

Thanks for reading and God Bless ^_^ Sorry for typos though T_T

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year ^_^