Chapter Forty-Eight

GoM comforting a girl:

Kuroko: Don’t cry. I’ll always be by your side even though you literally can’t feel my presence.

Reader-chan: Uwaaah Tetsu-kun, you have a weird sense of humor.

Kuroko: I’m serious, reader-chan. *smiles sweetly*

Reader-chan: T-Tetsu! D-Don’t look at me like that!! >/////<

~

Midorima: Hey, reader-chan. Don’t cry. Nanodayo~~ *pats your head*

Reader-chan: M-Midorima-kun….

Midorima: It’s not like I find your hair soft. It’s just that I like to braid it like what I do to my sister. Nanodayo >//<

Reader-chan:*pokes Midori-kun’s cheeks* You’re such a tsun-tsun Midorima-kun! That’s why you’re so adorable!

Midorima: H-Hey! Stop poking my cheeks. It’s unlucky!

Author-ssi: Wrong alibi Midori-kun. Wrong alibi.

~

Kise: Ma, Readercchi please don’t cry. *pats head*

Reader-chan: Kise-kun. Can I pat your head also?

Kise: Of course. If that will make you feel better-ssu.

Reader-chan then pats Kise’s head. Kise then blushed.

Kise: R-Reader-chan.. >///////<

Reader-chan: Good dog, Kise-kun! Now catch!

Kise: Hidoi-desu! Readercchi I’m not a dog. T…T

~

Daiki: Oi don’t cry. Crying makes you uglier. Hahaha

Reader-chan: Hidoi-desu T…..T

Kuroko: Aomine-kun. You lack delicacy.

Daiki: Tetsu teaching me on how to act towards a girl? Not again!!!

~

Murasakibara: Reader-chin, don’t cry. I’ll spare some of my Mauibo for you.

Reader-chan: Really?

Reader-chan waited for about 3 minutes.

Murasakibara: Oh, I’m sorry. I was mesmerized by the flavor of the Mauibo that I’ve completely forgotten you.

Reader-chan: H-Hidoi-desu T..T

Murasakibara: Nah, I’m just joking. How can I even forget about the person that I care about besides Mauibo and sweets? Here.

Reader-chan: Mu-kun >////<

Murasakibara: Of course I’ll give you my Mauibo after I get the first bite.

~

Akashi: Do—

Reader-chan: Yes sir. Right away sir.

Akashi: *touches cheeks and wipes your tears then speaks softly* Don’t cry. That’s an order.

Reader-chan faints but was successfully caught by the red headed emperor.

Akashi: Now you’ve completely fallen for me. Wanna be my empress?

~~~Fin~~~

Author-ssi is now dying because of extreme fangirling because of the hotness, handsomeness, coolness, smartness and any good word that ends with the suffix –ness of the red head absolute emperor ^-^

Minna-san sorry for not updating T..T You know I'm quite busy with my college life and I was kinda feeling pressured haha ^-^ Please bear with me T......T Thank you and God Bless.