How do we re-reverse the chemistry

I don't want us to be the end of me

This love is taking all of my energy

Energy, my energy

Taking all my energy

Energy, my energy

Taking all of (my energy)......

After reading over the lines I packed up my things and drove home.

CHRIS P.O.V.

"Chris I'm done with you, instead of being home with me you were out and now your bruised and beating up" Rihanna said, ever since I helped Keri out last night and came home late she been all up in my face yelling. I really wanna slap the shit out of her.

"Shut the fuck up! If you done with me then get the fuck out I don't need you anyways all you do is bitch about me and Keri!" I yelled back, she got up off the couch and grabbed her things.

"I was fucking Drake anyways" Rihanna said before leaving out, I took a deep breath and got up off the couch and walked over to my phone and called my nigga Tyga.

"Wassup?" He said answering after 4 rings.

"Sup nigga" I said as I walked up the stairs to my bedroom.

"None here at the studio with Wayne, wassup with that Keri situation?" He asked and I explained to him what happened.

"Damn thats fucked up" he said.

"Why you go over her house anyways though?"

"I felt like something bad was gonna happen so I had to check up on her and see what was going on"  I explained.

"So what you like her or something?" He asked.

"Ion know but she just need a friend that's gone protect her and be there for her right now" I said.

"You and RiRi still hanging out?"

"Nah her ass is done with she been fucking Drake ever since me and her been talking, she been a real hoe lately and getting in my face bout dumb shit" I said sitting on my bed.

"That's fucked up on some real shit" Ty said.

"I'll hit you up later tho I gotta finish up this studio session" He added.

"Ard" he said then we hung up. Since me and Keri started working on the song together, I guess I have been feeling her a lil bit. I'm glad I came by the other night to save, I grabbed my phone and scrolled through my contacts and decided to call my mama.

"Hello?" She said answering on the second ring.

"Hey mama" I said smiling a lil.

"Chris, I'm glad you called I seen the news and something about you and Keri was on" she said concerned.

"Yeah I might have saved Keri from getting rapped by her crazy ex-boyfriend" I said.

"I'm glad that you was there for her, she probably all depressed and scared now" my mom said, she met Keri a few years ago when we were working on "superhuman" together. Ever since then she's been in love with Keri and they have a close bond, its weird.

"I'm trying my best to be a good friend to her and be there for her" I said.

"That's good but how does Rihanna feel about y'all being close and stuff?"

"We are not working on things and we pretty much done, she's tripping over dumb stuff and she's been cheating on me" I said in a sigh.

"I never liked that hoe anyways" my mama said and I bust out laughing.

"Mama! You not supposed to talk like that you go to church!!"

"Shut up, the lord knows its true too"

"Maybe you should just focus on getting your album together and this tour" she added.

"Yeah I'm really not in the mood for dealing with anything else" I said.

"And if the time is right, God will bless you with your future wife that will hold you down"she said.

"Thanks ma, I feel a lot better than I did before" I said and she laughed lightly.

"Good, well I gotta go finish cooking so I'll call you later"

"Ok I love you"

"Love you too" I said then we hung up. The rest of the evening I chilled out and relaxed a lil bit, I got mad bored so I called Keri.

"Hello?" She said answering on the fourth ring.

"Hey gorgeous" I said with a smile and she laughed.

"Chris what are you up too? I seen that Rihanna tweeted about y'all being over and how she with Drake" She said and I sighed.

"We over cause I said we was over but Fuck her, wassup with you?"

"Clearing my head trying to wrapped it around everything possible" she said.

"Are you feeling better yet?"

"Yeah going to the studio helped me a lot and I got a chance to write out my feelings and just express it all through writing and it sounds like a song"

"Oh that's cool, I wanna hear it" I said sounding like a kid.

"I might record it, I'll let you hear it tomorrow" she said after laughing.

"Ok, what you up too now?"

"Nothing bored"

"Well... Since your lonely let's chill"

"I never said I was lonely nigga"

"Ok well come chill with me I'm bored"

"And what are we gonna do?"

"Whatever you want" I said in a sexy seduction tone and she laughed.

"Your so freaky, lets chill tomorrow after work" She said.

"Aight cool" I said nodding.

"I gotta go so I'll see you at the studio tomorrow"

"Ard"

"12:30 on the dot Chris no playing" she said sharply.

"Ok damn,you sound sexy when you serious" I said and she laughed.

"Bye Chris" she said then we hung up.

______________________________
Ok guys I need some comments before I update chapter 3.5 and happy New Years!!! Be safe love y'all ✌