I stamped my foot on his, hard and deliberately. "Oh I am sorry, I didn't mean to do that it's just that my foot sometimes moves on it's own. I am so sorry!" I cried dramatically, it was an act and full of lies but I said it quickly as if I was nervous and guilty, but I sure as heck wasn't going to get involved with someone who was only looking for a friends-with-benefits relationship and would drop me in seconds. Not to mention he was a guy with an attitude problem.

Sirius had winced and let out a small sound from his throat. His face was contorted slightly as if he was battling the pain. He shook his foot then sent me a pained smile "It's alright, just an accident, it happens," He said a smirk taking place on his face "They usually happen around me because you know I am just so handsome and charming, and so many women usually react clumsily around me. It's just an effect from seeing my awesomeness and handsome-" He cut off abruptly because I kneed him in his crown jewels.

I sent him a glare "Get off your high-horse Sirius, not every girl is in love with you, and when I say that I talk about myself and a bunch of other girls who don't fall for your bad looks and fake acts." I spat. The little git had the nerve to say that, oh this guy is going to pay.

I stormed off, and randomly walked in one direction, pardon the pun, until I reached a small seat by the wall. All around me people were dancing, laughing and a bunch of them drunk out of their minds.

A few couples were on the walls doing things that I really didn't need to see. It emotionally scarred my eyes.

I stole someone's cup of water and drank it a gulp - I spat out the water because in fact it wasn't really water. It was a gross moment but thankfully there was a napkin on the table. This party should have been a bit more fun but stupid Sirius had annoyed me and put me in a bad mood.

I was sitting on the chair when I suddenly felt two arms go around my neck and a body pressed to my back. I took a small sniff and smelt something that let me know exactly who it was. It was a smell I would never forget.

"Caleb" I half-whispered. My body was tense, stiff and uncomfortable with his arms on me.

"What do you want?" I breathed.

"Sweet sweet Scarlett, I couldn't stand to see you with that boy. You're mine and only mine Scarlett and I don't like sharing what's mine." He replied.

I froze then said resolutely  "I am not yours Caleb and I never will be, I am my own person, you don't own me."

"Oh really, let's see," He answered menacingly. Then I felt Caleb take me off the chair and he pushed me against the wall. I cried in pain and glared at him. Then he came closer his body pressing mine hard.

I felt his knee push my legs apart and his arms pinned  mine on to the wall. I couldn't move no matter how hard I struggled and my body felt weak. My stomach felt sick and my heart pounded in fear. I could feel it hammering in my chest.

"Please don't do this Caleb, no not again, please don't do this," I pleaded in desperation.

One of Caleb's arms moved and I let out a small sigh of relief but then saw that he had taken his wand out.

My eyes grew wide then he muttered "Petrificus Totalus" and I felt my entire body freeze. I couldn't move at all.

I felt tears well up in my eyes as he started to kiss my neck and his hands were placed around my chest. His slimy tongue licked me and I felt like gagging. I was terrified of what he would do, his hands started to move towards my chest and I started to panic. I didn't want him to touch me for a second longer, but I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything! Why was I so helpless? I cursed myself for being stupid enough to have let him get the better of me.

I tried to make it clear with my eyes that I was terrified but everyone was too busy to notice. I started to cuss in my mind, wishing desperately for someone to stop this bastard.

Suddenly a pair of hands came into view and grabbed Caleb's shoulders and took him off of me. I still couldn't move but could only dart my eyes around. My saviour, who was Sirius Black took out his wand and muttered "Finite," and my body was freed of the shackles that had bound it together. I stumbled to the ground and felt so relieved I could finally move. 

Sirius took my hand and I stood back up again. 

"What the hell is wrong with you?! If a lady doesn't want you, you get over it. You don't try and force yourself on her. You bastard! You gave her no chance to defend herself and attacked her."

Caleb turned and look pissed, really pissed. 

"I won't start anything here, but I'll be back for you," He spat at Sirius then turned to me, "And you," he added. 

"No you won't, or you'll find yourself at the bottom of the Black Lake and left to the mercy of the creatures under there."

He walked out and I started to tremble. "Shit. Shit. Shit." I repeated panting. 

Sirius looked at me, and I let out a loud sob. Then I was sobbing and crying into his shirt, my hands around my face. 

After a few minutes, I heard Mia and Rory calling for me worriedly.

"Scarlett what's wrong?" Mia asked.

"What happened Sirius?" Rory then put her arms around me and started to move me along with her.

"We'll talk about it later, but for now just look after her. Take her straight to your dorm, you might want to get a hot bath ready. Don't let her out of your sight for the next couple of days and if you see Caleb, hex him please." Sirius told them. 

Mia and Rory held me from both sides and we slowly walked back to our room.