Halloween

On top is a picture of Scarlett's dress.

Also this chapter and the following one deal with a darker topic - attempted rape. I just wanted to warn everyone first. I've written more details at the end of the next chapter.

***************************************************************************************

"A Halloween party?" I asked Lily for reassurance. She nodded.

"We have it every year in the third to last classroom in the History of Magic corridor. The teachers put decorations and food then let us party. It's on tonight since the holidays are going to start in a weeks time. The party starts at nine so at six be at our dorm room." Lily said very quickly.

I blinked. Then I blinked again. Then my mouth opened in confusion. Lily had just spoken a flipping paragraph in about five seconds.

"Party tonight at nine, meet you in our room at six," I said uncertainly. That was all I could salvage from her long speech.

She nodded then I began to walk away when she asked "Wait Scarlett do you have a costume?"

I hesitated "No," I said.

"You are very lucky I got a costume as a present last year. It was a bit big for me then so I never wore it but I think it will fit you." She said.

I simply nodded then walked away. I went for a swim for about forty minutes then had a long shower and I made sure to put lots of fruit-smelling stuff in my hair and on my body and as a result on my way beck to my room I smelt of strawberries. A very good smell If I may add. I passed the the next hour quickly then headed to my dorm room.

I opened my room door and saw Mia, Rory and Lily looking at me in anticipation. Rory was straightening Mia's hair and Lily was sorting through a big pile of clothes.

"There you are! I was just about to come for you. Oh here it is!" Lily said to me. A black strapless bodice dress with purple ribbon and was very very short. 

"I'm not wearing that!" I said in disgust.

Lily laughed, "Don't worry, I was just joking around." She then rummaged around and pulled out a beautiful dress. The red and black dress was designed very beautifully and was certainly original and thankfully not as revealing as the other dress I'd seen.

"Nice isn't it?" Mia commented. Rory had finished straightening her hair and was putting it in an elegant yet messy bun.

"It has to look perfect," Rory muttered and was pulling parts of Mia's fringe out to frame her face.

"Now Scarlett it is your turn," Lily said deviously armed with a straightener in one hand and a curler in the other "So which one will it be?". She looked plain evil.

"Straighteners, please" I replied.

A couple of hours later

My hair was straightened and styled. The dress was vampire themed, in red and black. The actual dress was red and landed above my knees but on top was a thin layer of black lace that reached the floor. A black bodice was fitted around my waist, and with the addition of my black heels, I had to say I looked good.

Lily had loosely curled her hair and let it loose. She looked stunning with a red and black dress which landed just above her knees. She also had red horns on her head, some great eye make-up and killer red heels.. She was dresses as a ..you guessed it a devil or a she-devil since she is a girl but whatever.

Mia had her hair curled completely. She wore a blue knee-length sequinned dress with spaghetti straps, a black belt around her waist. She wore black socks landing just under her knee and black flat shoes. She was apparently dressed as her 'inner self'. Yeah I know it doesn't make much sense to me either.