Rory had her hair loose, it was blow-dried to give her the wild look and I have to say it looked amazing on her. She wore a floor-length white dress, sequinned down the side. Dressed as an angel, Rory had white high-heels with lots of straps and a white necklace with matching earrings which completed the outfit.

I had to say, we all looked pretty good! The four of us looked at each other, grinned at our awesomeness and amazing looks. We walked out of our room and looked down the stairs to see the common room full of people.

With four reassuring smiles we descended down the staircase and I couldn't help but notice a few heads had turned to see us as we left. A vampire, a she-devil an angel and...whatever the heck Mia was. 

Once we were out of the common room and in the corridor alone we started squealing. I felt like a girl for once, I never dressed up usually so I felt excited.

We linked arms and coolly walked to the party. The doors were closed but loud music could be heard blasting on the speakers and loud talking and laughing was also audible.

For a cool entrance, because I am this awesome witch with lots of cool powers I clicked my fingers and the doors snapped opened with a thud alerting the attention of some of the people inside. The other half looked too drunk to notice. Wait-drunk? Most of them haven't even reached the legal age! I shook my head.

"Operation Peacock and Sparrow is a go," I whispered to Mia discreetly who in turn whispered my words to Rory and we all shared a smile.

I suppose you want to know what 'operation peacock and sparrow' is. Well let me fill you in, it's the undercover name for me, Rory and Mia's plan to set up Lily and James.

So here is the plan: One of us pushes Lily on to James, I perform a charm making the two literally glued together and hopefully by the end of the night Lily and James will be an item. A lot of things could go wrong but let's just look on the bright side.

 The four idiots were all next to each other so we needed to separate them then I had an idea and told Mia and Rory. They both agreed and the three of us half-dragged and half-pulled Lily with us to the four idiots. James was the first to see us and I think his jaw dropped to the ground when he set his eyes on her.

For a full five minutes he was speechless. Yeah that was an awkward five minutes. Meanwhile I could feel someone's eyes burning on to my body and realised it was Sirius and I shot him a look.

He smirked at me as he scanned me, and I started to feel uncomfortable under his gaze. . I sent a look to the soul twins(Mia and Rory) and nodded to them. I mouthed 1...2...3..GO! Mia shoved Lily on to James and I quickly sent a spell to them sticking them together then each one of us grabbed one of the marauders and dragged them away to dance before any of them could register what had happened.

I, unfortunately, had to dance with Sirius who kept giving me smirks which irritated me so much.

"Can't have enough of me, can you?" He said with a big smirk that made me want to punch him in the face but I resisted the urge. Instead I sent a sweet smile and said "In your dreams Black," with a fake honeyed tone.

I glared at him and he held my waist tighter and pulled me in more sightly. Our faces were nearly touching. I became extremely aware of how close we were and tried to move back slightly but his grip was iron-tight.

My heart was beating rapidly and my head was pounding in anticipation. My eyes went to the floor nervously and I could feel myself breathing quickly,

Then as Sirius' face came closer his chocolate-brown eyes sending me into a trance. Just as his lips had almost touched mine, I found a small thread of resistance  and rebellion in my heart and it had led me to this.