Skydive

When Peter saw the big robot like creatures (those dragon things Loki used) coming from a portal in the sky, he already knew this was gonna be bad. It didn't take long before he saw the other Avengers arrive so he put on his suit and sprung into action.

When he arrived on scene his dad Tony Stark flew over: "Pete! We gotta take down these badboys, aim for the eyes but be careful!" He grabbed onto Peter and they flew up high into the air to where the robot was. Tony threw Peter onto one's head and started to beat another one.

Peter ran along the robot's long back and jumped off, swinging around its head and kicking into the eyes, making one crack. It screeched in frustration, the loud noise echoing through the city streets. It angrily turned to look at Peter, who was now standing on its back. The boy gulped before the robot moved his head back, nearly crushing him.

Peter's eyes widened as he heard the metal of his webshooters break on the hard back. But he got back up and jumped on its head again, punching the last eye as hard as he could, causing the robot to wildly move his head. Then Peter lost his grip.

He desperately tried to claw onto it but he missed. Time went in slow motion as he looked at the sky and the robots. And his family fighting them. No noise was heard. His hair moved in the wind, like he was underwater.
He saw how Tony looked at the robot Peter was handling and realised he wasn't on there, then he looked down.

Even behind the cold mask of the Iron Man suit, Tony's eyes widened and his stomach dropped. Peter's arm stretched out towards him as Tony started to fly down. Peter knew it wouldn't be in time, in the corner of his eyes he already saw the top of buildings. He locked eyes with Tony. Then he smiled, bringing his hand up to the com.

Tony sped up when he heard the faint: I love you. Coming from his com. He screamed: "PETER!" stretching his arms out as far as he could, he was nearly there!

Peter stopped fighting, realising this was his last day. He took a final look at the sky and his dad. Then he closed his eyes.

Impact.

But not the ground. Peter's eyes snapped open and he saw Tony's relieved face, tears streaming fown the billionaires face. He landed and fell out of his suit, clutching Peter to his body, screaming in relief, muffled by burying his face in the crook of Peter's neck. Peter gasped, he was alive! The adrenaline soon ran out and he started to sob, clinging onto his dad.

The Avengers also ran over. When they heard Peter's words on the com they freaked out.
They all made their way over to the Tower and curled up on the couch. Tony and Peter were still hugging tightly, never letting go. Exhausted, they fell asleep one by one. Peter nuzzled into his Dad's chest, and closed his eyes with a small smile.
Fin.

Surprise, I'm alive! Sorry it took so long for a new chapter, I blinked and it was July. I hope you enjoy!
Bye for now,