Anaesthesia

Suggestion: @Puckabrina568

TW: Just a little blood, nothing too graphic this time :)

Bruce wiped his hands to get rid of the remaining blood staining his fingers. While he did this, he turned to the door and stepped out, meeting a very anxious Tony.

The billionaire immediately jumped to his feet at the door opening and grabbed Bruce by the shoulders.

"Is he okay?!" He yelled, trying not to panic.

Bruce smiled and nodded, motioning he had permission to go in: "Yes he will be okay, but I had to put him under anaesthesia, it was a painful wound he received. So he'll be a bit out of it when he wakes."

Tony sighed in relief and pulled up a chair to sit next to Peter, thanking Bruce profusely.
Now all he had to do was wait for Peter to wake up.

========

After a few hours, Tony's train of thought was interrupted by soft groaning. He looked over and saw Peter's eyes opening.

Bending over and looking him in the eyes, he smiled.
"Hey buddy, how you feeling?"

Peter looked up at him with dilated pupils, blinking a few times.

"Dddaaaaad..?" He slurred in a surprised voice, "I hhh- had a craaaazy dream.. You was there and Auntie Nat.. And this cool space guy.."

Tony chuckled and nodded: "Yes there sure was buddy. And you were hurt so I took you to the medbay."

Peter looked at him with big eyes.
"Y- yoouu.. took meee to the medbay..?"

To Tony's surprise Peter then started sobbing. He quickly cupped his face worriedly.
"What is it buddy? What's wrong?"

"You just.. you're so nice to me! You carried me.. all the way here!" Peter wailed, "You're just so great man.."

Tony bit his lip to stop himself from laughing.
"It's no problem Pete, I will always carry you home when you're injured."

He looked to the door and saw Bruce come in to check on Peter. As he was checking his vitals, a hand suddenly gripped his coat and he looked down, surprised.

"Mr. Banner Docter Hulk Bruce Sir," Peter choked out, still very emotional, "You are a real one sir, you're a true king I swear to God. I can't believe you can just become a giant dude and be a doctor whenever you want!"

Bruce smiled and nodded, patting Peter on the head and leaving. Tony was the only one who noticed the tremors of laughter as he walked out.

He turned back to Peter: "How about you try and get some sleep bud, okay?" He smiled as Peter nodded and got him comfy.

The spiderling looked up at him with tears still streaming down his face, choked up.
"I fucking love you so much man.. why is everyone so nice to me?"

Tony smiled as he brushed his hair back: "Because you're the best boy in the world, bud." He lovingly pressed a kiss to Peter's forehead as the kid's eyes started to slide shut.

He thought he'd gone to sleep when he suddenly heard a last:

"Goddamn we.. we should bake pancakes in the morning, that.. that's gon- gonna be lllllllit.."

Needless to say Tony did indeed bring up this story at every gathering until the end of time. And during those times Peter may have been a bit embarrassed.

=====
I had a lot of fun writing this! If you wanna submit an suggestion of your own, you can always comment, DM or put it on my announcement board!

Anyway,
Bye for now,