Part Twenty-two

Part 22

SANG:

Owen's phone chirps around four in the morning. He does his best to remain as quiet as possible so as not to wake me up, which is beyond adorable.

"Morning," I mutter, my voice thick with sleep. My eyes remain shut, but I'm already blushing, thinking about everything that happened last night. My hands everywhere, his hands everywhere. His mouth everywhere... And then... yeah. Wow.

I sigh happily and he chuckles.

"Good morning, Miss Sorenson." His velvety smooth voice is playful.

I crack open my eyes now. "Oh? Are we back on formal terms, Mr Blackbourne?"

"I've never felt so formal in my life. How about you?" I look over at him and his eyes glimmer teasingly.

"I'm the formalest," I smile.

Owen sighs and rolls his eyes dramatically. "That's not even a word."

"You're just jealous you didn't say it."

"I can assure you I'm not."

"I bet you are."

"Oh? What do you bet?"

I'm propped up on one elbow facing him as he mirrors my pose back at me.

"What do you want?" I'm surprised at the sultry tone that comes out of my mouth.

Owen's lips spread into a tiny grin. His hand slides across the sheet towards me, and slides up to rest on my neck. "Blood?"

I shiver, the silly bet long gone from my mind. "It's already yours. Take it."

He scootches closer, so now I can feel his breath on my face. His metallic gaze bores into mine, trapping me, as the hand on my neck skims downward, gliding over my breast--achieving a gasp from me and grin from him--and then lower, down my stomach, hitting that wonderful spot below my belly button, and then even blissfully lower, to cup me intimately.

My breath comes shallower and more frequently. The only thing I can do in this situation--obviously--is shift my hips so I can open my legs a bit to give him better access. Obviously.

"Your body?" He asks, and his voice is so deep that I actually moan from the sound alone. Which of course makes him smile broader, pleased with himself.

My voice is thick as I choke out, "It's already yours. Take it."

Owen leans in and kisses me deeply as his fingers start to do some very pleasant things to be down below. "You're mine, Sang. And I'm yours. Forever."

"You're mine," I giggle happily, which quickly turns to moaning as his fingers continue their explorations.

Owen's managed to get me on my back and between my legs when his phone chirps again. We had completely forgotten about it. His forehead rests on mine and he groans loudly. We were so close... The interruption makes me groan as well and Owen chuckles as he quickly moves away to grab his phone.

He narrows his eyes at his phone then looks up at me. "The boys heard some intel through the wires. We have a lead on the Master. All hand's on deck."

I close my legs and pull the blanket back up over my body to cover it. Clearly the fun is over.

"Okay. What does that mean?" I ask, curious for details.

He gives me a crooked smile as he pulls the blanket off of me and throws it to the floor. "It means I have less than ten minutes to finish what we started."

I squeal as he plants himself over me again, kissing me intently as he gently pulls my legs back apart. Then I'm squealing for a different reason.

_________________________

Yes, these last few parts have been sort of "filler" parts, but I enjoy writing those from time to time ;)

Get ready for some shockers coming soon!

Happy New Year!

xoxo SB