Part Eighteen

Part 18

SANG:

I stare up at Owen like he's the center of the universe, and he is. He's the center of my universe. And right now he's looking at me like he feels the same way about me. I love it. I don't even care that I'm wearing next to nothing.

I like this feeling. I feel free. I feel... weightless.

Sighing happily at the touch of my hand wrapped in Owen's, I lean into him and then proceed to climb him. Literally--climb--until I'm latched onto him like a monkey.

He chuckles and I smile widely. He rarely laughs, and I enjoy it immensely. His face buries into the crook of my neck and he inhales deeply.

Someone clears their throat, loudly, and I roll my head to the side instead of just turning my head. It's much more fun that way.

I can't tell who the throat-clearing culprit was, but I grin lazily at all the boys. My boys...

"I like you guys so much," I say lightly. "More than anything in the whole world!"

Dr Sean laughs outright and I even see North crack a smile. Victor is trying to look only in my eyes, ever the gentleman, while Silas is blatantly ogling my bare skin. Kota took off his glasses, and is squinting slightly, which makes me smile wider. Luke and Gabe sit on the couch still, looking sheepish, and Nathan leans against one of the kitchen counters, his gaze flicking up and down from my face to my rear.

"Don't laugh!" I pout. "I mean it. I would do anything for you guys. I want you to always be safe and happy and funny and cute and tall and handsome and super muscley and..."

"Breathe, little one," Owen murmurs against my neck and I shiver as he pulls up and away.

Then, to everyone else, he says, "Good night," and proceeds to carry me toward the hallway.

"What? What the hell?" Nathan sounds pissed, but I can't see him because I seem to have closed my eyes at some point.

I hear other voices but completely tune them out, tune everything out.

"Sang?" A soft voice whispered into my ear makes me giggle, and I realize I'm now lying down in soft blankets.

I open my eyes and gaze up at Owen, who's smiling down at me. "I'm up, I'm up!" I mumble.

He leans down and kisses me lightly on my lips. I press up against him eagerly, enjoying the way our mouths move together effortlessly. I moan when his tongue slides between my lips, lightly exploring my own.

When he finally pulls away, his eyes are scarlet and his fangs descended. My mouth goes dry and I try to swallow.

"Do it," I whisper breathlessly. "Please, Owen."

He groans loudly, then goes straight for my throat. I think he's going to bite me, so I gasp when instead he kisses my soft flesh, then opens his mouth and lathes the area with his tongue, sucking gently.

"Owen!" I whimper, wanting more. I grab the back of his head and hold him against me, causing him to growl.

"What do you want, little one?" He asks darkly against my skin.

I'm full on panting now. "Bite me!"

He obliges instantly, his sharp fangs sinking deep into my throat. The initial pain has me seeing stars, but then it quickly morphs into a whole new feeling--desire and pleasure so intense everything goes white.

My entire body shakes with little tremors of ecstasy as Owen slows, finally licking the tiny wounds to heal.

My eyes are closed tight and I feel exhausted. I barely kiss him back as Owen presses his lips to mine lightly, intimately.

I start to drift off to sleep, and I feel him adjusting the covers. He lies back and then pulls me against him, tucking me under his arm protectively.

"Good night, Sang," he whispers and kisses my forehead.

I snuggle closer, breathing in his fresh rain scent. "Love you," I mumble, giving into the blackness of sleep.