Kidnapped amd ready to kill Chapter 21

Lindsey POV

I started to open my eyes and I saw that I was in a white room. I looked to my left and then right and saw the guys.

They didn't see I was awake yet so just as I was about to saw something I thought of an idea.

I closed my eyes and started to twitch my hands slightly and started to open my eyes again.

I saw that they were all looking at me and had huge smiles on their faces.

"Lindsey!!" They shouted.

I pretended to frown and asked, "Who are you guys?"

They frowned. Oliver asked, "Don't you remember us?"

"Should I?"

Dylan was about to answer when Jake cut him.

"Sweetie, don't you remember me?" He asked. I shook my head.

"It's me. Jake. Your husband." he explained. It was hard to control my laughter.

"Wait! How can you be her husband when I'm her fiancé?" Asked Blake.

Then Dylan said, "But I'm her boyfriend."

"No, I'm her boyfriend." argued Oliver.

I held up my hands and asked, "Why am I going out with you guys?"

Oliver went first. "I'm the 3rd richest person alive."

Then Jake, " I'm the richest person alive."

The other guys glared at him.

Then went Dylan, "I'm the second richest person alive."

Last went Blake, "I'm the fourth richest person alive," I thought he was done, then continued, "You also lost our baby in the accident."

The other guys smacked his head and glared. That's when I started to laugh uncontrollably.

After my laughter died they all had confused faces.

I told them, "I pretend to have amnesia for one minute and I'm already a gold digging whore."

They laughed nervously then went to call a nurse.

After my check-up to see if anything was wrong, I was told I could go home.

Home. I don't have one right now. The guys kidnapped me to kill "them" and now it's done.

I started to walk out the building with these thoughts in my head. I saw the guys next to the van talking about something but stopped when they saw me.

They all ran over and gave me a big group hug.

"Hey guys. How long was I out?" I asked.

Oliver said, "About five weeks."

I nodded my head. "Shorter than last time." I mumbled so no one could see me.

"Come on. Lets go." said Blake. We started towards the van and got in.

The drive back to the house was silent. None of us knew what to say.

When we got to the house, we went to the living room.

I decided to break the silence, "So, we did it."

They looked at me and nodded.

"What do we do now? I mean we finished the job. Where do I go now?" I asked.

"You could stay here." stated Blake. The others nodded in agreement.

I smiled. "Thank you." I stood up after that and said, "Well I'm going to bed. Has been a long day."

They said goodnight and I went up to my room.I got dressed in my pajamas and was about to go to bed when someone one knocked on my door.