Kidnapped and ready to kill Chapter 2

Lindsey POV

When I got back to my apartment I packed my stuff knowing I'd have to leave since they know where I am.

I took a quick shower and went to look through my wardrobe of disguises. I knew who I was going to be before I even opened the wardrobe.

I loved playing Penelope Cook. She's a British red head with a mole on the left size under her nose.

I put on my disguise and put my suitcases in the back of my car and told the landlord I was leaving.

I got to the bank in less than ten minutes. I walked in and put a smile on my face and walked right up to the lady at the desk.

" Hello. I'm Penelope Cook and I would like to make a withdrawal please." I said that in my perfect British accent.

Yes I have a account for Penelope Cook because I play her so much I get confused on who I am sometimes.

" Yes. How much money would you like to take out?" she asked.

" Just about $300 please." I said.

"Okay ill be right back." She said.

While she was gone I looked around the bank and admired the place. It was beautiful. With a gravel flooring and a marble walls. A big chandelier in the middle of the roof. It was amazing.

I turned back to the desk to see the woman coming back with my money.

"Here you go. Have a nice day." She said.

"You---" Before I could finish that sentence someone shouted, " Everybody freeze and get on the ground."

Just as I thought my day couldn't get any worse.