Kidnapped and ready to kill Chapter 3

Lindsey POV

I got down on the ground as commanded because I didn't want to start any trouble. Because I could easily take them down in a heartbeat.

What I saw was at least four men came in with masks on to cover their faces. They were looking around to make sure everyone was on the ground. As I was watching them I took notice on how they held their guns. You could tell they never fired one before and that they were new to this. It was very hard to my smirk.

They were close to me so I could here their conversation very well.

" Okay all we are going to do is go behind the counter and get the money. ok?" One of them said.

"Yeah I got you. Who's going to guard the door? " someone else asked.

" I will. You get the money. And you two watch the people in the bank. Got it?" someone said who I presume is the captain.

"Yes sir." They all chorused.

They all went off to do what they were told and I was just waiting for it to be over. After about ten minutes I started to get bored so I started to tap my fingers on the floor and open and shut my mouth the make that popping noise.

I could see one of the guards men getting irritated so he stomped over here with a scowl on his face.

"Will you stop that?" he hissed.

And for my reply I popped my lips again.

" I'm going to ask you one more time to stop!!" he yelled.

By this point everyone in the bank was watching us. Even the captain and the two other guards. After I popped my lips again he pulled out his gun and aimed it at me.

He smirked thinking he won, " Pop again and ill shot." he said triumphantly. A few people in the bank gasped while I smirked. I popped my lips again and as I saw he was going to pull the trigger, I grabbed it out of his hand turned it around and aimed it right at his head.

"Talk and ill shot." I Said in a mocking tone while in my British accent.

Everyone in the bank had shock written on their faces. I chuckled a little and handed him back his gun.

" Can you just finish your job and go so I can leave?" I asked while looking bored. The guy shook his head and got back to work while the others were still in a daze. I saw that they were finishing up and I was glad so I could go find a new place to stay. I saw the captain call over his men and I saw they were having a conversation about something other than the money in the bank.

I saw them all look at me with knowing smirks. I looked away to show I wasn't looking.I heard footsteps coming towards me but I forced myself to look away. When they stopped in front of me I couldn't help but look up.

One of them grabbed my arm and lifted me up. " Today's lucky day. You're coming with us." he smiled at me and then turned me around to tie my hands with rope.

"You just can't take me!!" I screamed. I pretended to be a helpless girl knowing I could take these guys like a piece of cake. As I was acting they were pulling me out of the bank. Some guy called out, "What's your name?"

" Penelope Cook!" I yelled. Hell no was I giving them my real name. I would be all over the news were the world would see me and it would make it easier for them to know where I am.

As we were out of the bank I stopped acting and waited for what was ahead.