Chapter 19

A/N

Hello, this is the editing person and this chapter was so horrible I deleted all of it. So you get a crappy 100 word chapter just because I'm a lazy mother fucker.

Willow POV

"Come on I want to see the song", Calum said and I shuffled through my folder hoping the song wasn't in there for Calum to try to sneakily steal but it was and I shrugged trying my best to act like I didn't have it.

"Use your words", Calum laughed and I wanted to punch him in his stupid baby face, if he only knew how insecure that made me feel.

"How do you know there's even a song", I signed.

"Because I know", Calum smiled tackling me with a grunt so my back was down on the ground and I shoved my folder under my butt to keep him from grabbing it.

"Admit it", Calum said and I shook my head.

I pushed him away from me so I could have room to sign.

"I was just strumming", I signed and Calum groaned.

"GIVE ME THE SONGGGGGG", Calum said rocking me back and fourth and I struggled to keep my folder under my ass and the combination of both apparently made my shirt ride up because- "Sick tattoo Willow", Michael said ignoring the fact Calum was basically attacking me.

Calum froze and narrowed his eyes at me and I looked at Michael like he was crazy, but that didn't fool Calum.

"Willow", Calum said with a low threatening voice and I pressed my lips together guiltily

I was going to die.

This is my last day on this planet.

I wiggled out of his grip and grabbed my folder hugging it to my hip and hopped on one foot going to Luke's car and leaning against it.

"When did you get a tattoo", Calum asked jumping up from the ground and pulling his pants up so he could chase after me and the. sat on the hood of the car.

"Ai! Mate!" Luke yelled at him and Calum waved him off reassuring him it was all good.

I shrugged and looked over at Luke with eyebrows together because that was the most Australian thing I've ever heard.

"Words Willow", He said again.

I flicked him off.

"Full of mysteries", Ashton joked and I glared at him.

"No song- you're a band, write your own", I signed and Calum groaned like a child.

That certainly ended the tattoo talk.

"When are we gonna write songs", Calum asked the boys and Luke help me limp back to where I was before.

I pushed his hand higher on my back, because he was drifting a little low there.