💙Chapter 7💙

(I- he's so cute-)

Your POV:
Me and Sho were at the front of the school, and what we saw sent a chill down my spine

The media had swarmed the school, probably trying to find Allmight seeing as he worked as a teacher here now.

"Excuse me! What's it like having Allmight as your teacher!" A news reporter had spotted me and Sho

"I- uh-"

"Its weird and cool seeing him in the flesh, and his training is filled with wisdom, and is teaching us new things about heroes and our quirks each time."

Shoto stepped in and saved me.

Bless his soul.

"Oh! You guys are Endeavours children right! Such an honour!"

That ticked Shoto off

"I'm sorry, but me and my twin need to head to class"

Shoto said, firmly grabbing my wrist. He dragged me through the crowd of reporters and camera people as they bombarded us with questions. We ignored them all and managed to finally get through the gate.

Shoto still had his hand clenched around my wrist as he dragged me through the halls.

"Hey uh, Sho, could you please let me go?"

"Oh, sorry (Y/n)"

"Its fine, let's go"

We opened the huge door to class 1-A and sat in our respective seats.

It wasn't long until the rest of the class showed up.

Aizawa then walked in, the tired mess he always was, and went over the results of the training we had done yesterday. He was blabbing about how Midoriya can't keep on hurting himself when he uses his quirk, and then he announced something.

"Today, we have something planned."

More hero stuff?

"You guys have to pick a class president!"

Oh, normal school stuff.

Aizawa said we had to choose ourselves, and then he went to sleep in his classic yellow sleeping bag.

Everyone then started yelling that they wanna be president, as I just sat in my seat, not wanting the job whatsoever.

Iida then suggested we vote, and people said that everyone would vote for themselves.

"That means who ever actually gets more than one vote would probably be a good choice." I said

Everyone looked at me.

"What? Unless you've got another good idea" I grumbled.

Everyone agreed and then cast thier votes.

I looked a round the room. Just in case anyone does vote for me I wanna lower my chances so I'm voting for Yaoyarozu, she seems like a good pick, very intelligent, knows what she's saying and a confident talker.

We looked at the results on the board and I found my name with, two votes?! Gee, third place, I'm in luck today.

Midoriya got four votes, and Yaoyarozu got three.

"ALRIGHT WHO VOTED FOR THAT DAMN NERD!"

"Gee, did ya really think anyone was gonna vote for you?"

Midoriya shakily walked up to the front of the class, and Yaoyarozu confidently strides, clearly happy. Aizawa then woke up and has fine with the result, so we headed to math, our next class.