💙Chapter 13💙

(Ooh yuh get it ig)

(Y/n POV)

Finally, the first 42 people were announced to move on to the next round, which was revealed by midnight as a Cavalry battle.

"Those of you at the top will suffer the most in this round as you all are worth a certain amount of points, The top teams with the most amount of points will move onto the finals." Midnight explained.

"The person who won first place in the qualifiers, Izuku Midoriya will be worth 10,000,000 points!" Everyone turned their heads to face the boy whose face went from serious to full of fear as everyone glared at him, gee I almost feel bad.

Midnight then explained the rest of the rules, how the teams are formed, how we score points, etc etc.

I could hear my classmates muttering and discussing rules with eachother as Shoto stood next to me, taking in everything.

"It all makes sense, but all anyone has too do is go after Midoriya, his team will have the most points by default." I said quietly, I saw Shoto nod in the corner of my eye.

"NOW THEN YOU HAVE 15 MINUTES TO BUILD YOUR TEAMS! Get to it now!" Me and Sho immediately turned to eachother and we both said to at the same time,

"I'm sorry but we can't be on the same team."

I looked up at him to see him looking at me too.

"Ah, glad we're on the same page then." He said to me.

I nodded at him. "Would be pretty pointless if we were huh."

"Yep, good luck then N/n."

"Back at you Sho." I turned away from him to see a few eyes on us.

I saw many people crowding around Bakugo, wanting to be on his team when I heard him say,

"Ok, remind me what your quirks are! and your names!" I looked over at him shocked and then kept on walking, lost cause.

I looked around to see people banding together with people from the same class, which is what I need to be doing!

Theres no way I'm going with Midoriya, Shoto and I won't be on the same team. I was thinking through options when I felt a hand tap on my shoulder.

"Hey Y/n, ribbit."

"Oh, hi Tsu." I greeted the frog like girl.

"I was wondering if you'd be on my team, your quirk would be helpful for us, ribbit." Tsu offered, I looked over to see who she had as a team, and I saw Shoji and...Mineta.

I don't exactly have anyone else I could go with that would put me at an advantage other than Bakugo, but I looked over at him to see him already with a team.. sort of.

"Alright then, better than teaming with someone I don't know I guess." I walked over to the rest of here teammates, to see Mineta slightly celebrating.

"What are you so happy about huh? Don't think I forgot what happened at the USJ." I glared at the tiny grape head as he flinched. "Try anything on me or Tsu and I'll send you six feet in the air then six feet under." He shook slightly as he nodded at me.

"Great! Now what's the plan?" I looked between my new teammates.

"I-I have a plan!" Mineta told me, he explained how we all will hide on Shoji's back with his arms over us like a shelter, then we charge towards Midoriya go straight for the win!

"That's..actually really smart? Nice." I said. "but will Shoji be able to carry all of us?" I asked, and turned toward the man in question.

"I should be able too, Mineta is definetly easy enough to carry, and you two should be no problem, you look light enough anyway." Shoji answered, I can't tell if he's flirting with us or if he's just that nice.