💙Chapter 16💙

(ISTG IF YALL START FIGHTING IN THE COMMENTS OVER THIS I WILL DELETE IT I'M NOT DEALING WITH A BUNCH OF CRAZY BNHA FANS-)

(Y/n POV)

We were all back in class, talking about internships and all that. I already knew I was gonna end up at Endeavors agency anyway.

Me and Shoto haven't come round to telling him about the second half of my quirk, but we both figured we'd do it at the internship. Shoto convinced him to let me tag a long and now, I'm plain nervous.

But before we head to the internships, we have to pick hero names.

I internally groan.

I'm not creative at all, how am I supposed to pick something as important as this?

By the time most people had shown off their names, I just wrote down my first name and left it at that.

Now, internships.

Even if it was a week, it didn't feel that long. We approached Endeavour when he had some spare time. 

"Hello? Father?" Shoto knocked on the door.

"Come in Shoto." He slid open the door and we both stood inside, closing it behind us. "What do you need." The fiery man turned to us, his usual scowl still on his face.

"Y/n has something she needs to tell you." Shoto held my hand lightly in comfort. "Or show you rather." I stuck out my right hand shakily and I saw his face twist in shock when the small flame appeared.

"What the- is that a flame?" He immediately went over to me and went to feel it when he pulled away quickly because of the cold. "hot ice and cold flames.. what a confusing quirk." He muttered under his breath. "How long have you had this?" Endeavor questioned, I froze. 'I'm in danger..!'

"Um..." I started, "since I was about 5..." I whispered. At first I thought he didn't hear but when he grabbed my shoulders and shook me I knew I was in deep shit.

"WHY THE HECK DIDN'T ANY OF YOU TELL ME!!!" He yelled at me. I whimpered a little at the volume of his voice. Shoto then spoke up, saying that I though it was useless. Endeavor stopped shaking me and scoffed. "Shoto, you may leave, Y/n, I need to chat with you." I tensed up.  Shoto walked out but before he could leave he gave me a sorry look.

"Now then.." I turned towards my 'father'.

"I think its time we caught up just a little on some long overdue training.." I gulped and I swear my blood ran cold. He grabbed my wrist roughly and dragged me to a room with concrete walls and floor. He tossed me inside and walked in himself.

He stood tall and said to me,

"If you land a single hit on me you can leave, if you don't within an hour then you can't patrol with me and Shoto tomorrow." I looked at him and charged at him, ice at the ready.

~Smol time skip~

Its been roughly 45 minutes and I haven't landed a single scratch on the man in front of me. I was on the ground panting roughly, covered in bruises and small cuts, a single fresh burn on my arm.

"You only have 13 minutes left, get up and try again. Although I'm not sure if you can do it." He muttered the last part but I heard it. I got up and went at him for what felt like the 100th time today.

I aimed for his leg, my arm outstretched. He steeped out the way with ease, but then I changed aim quickly and my flames went for his knee. I heard a tiny gasp, but then he jumped over my attack, I aimed ice where he was going to land but he changed direction with his flames. As I tried again and again I tried to make sure my attacks were organized but as I kept on going they became random and predictable.