💙Chapter 3💙

(The photo = factssss)

12/08/21 - more editing hhhh

Your POV:

As soon as the changing room was out of sight, I sighed in relief, that was terrifying.

I was probably rude back there, what if they don't like me now? What if they think I'm a bully or something? I was screaming at myself in my mind when I bumped into someone. And fell right on butt. Smooth.

"Watch it you damn extra"

I looked up to see Bakugou staring down at me.

"Oh I'm sorry" I said through gritted teeth as I got up. He stared at me as I got up. "Take a picture, it lasts longer" I said coldly.

He 'tch'ed as he walked away from me to his friend behind me. I had just found Shoto when the bell rang for lunch, so we headed to Lunch Rushes cafeteria. We both ordered cold soba and we found a table with not to many people on it, so we sat down next to each other.

"Hey, (Y/n)" Shoto spoke up. "Yeah, wassup?" I said with a mouth full of soba. Shoto chuckled at me. "I wanna propose a competition" he said with a small smirk. "Oh yeah? Let's hear it" I said slurping up more soba noodles.

"Who can slurp the most noodles with out choking, and swallowing all the noodles after" he said. "Heck yea!" I said.

We both got a bunch of noodles on our chopsticks and slurped. We both had ALOT of noodles and I was slurping as fast as I could.

When I finally finished slurping I starting chewing and swallowing. It was delicious I must say.

I swallowed the last noodle in my mouth and exclaimed, "DONE!" Shoto looked at me with a soba filled mouth and I started laughing at him.

He finished his noodles and saw me laughing still and shook his head. "Ya done laughing at me yet?" He said with a smile. "Yeah yeah I am now" I giggled.

"Looks like you two are close" I heard someone say behind us. I jumped in my seat and turned around too see Ashido and two other girls. One had earphone jacks for earlobes and the other was invisible..? I don't know.

"Yeah, its kinda strange" earphone jack girl said.

"Well why wouldn't I be close with her?" Shoto said.

"Its only the first day silly" Invisible girl said. "I'm Hagakure by the way, Toru Hagakure"

"Shoto Todoroki, and this is my twin, (Y/n) Todoroki" Sho introduced us.

I turned a round, not interested. "I'm Kyoka Jirou, nice to meet you I guess."
"And I'm Mina Ashido!" Jirou and Ashido introduced themselves.

"Maybe we should hang out sometime!" Ashido said grinning widely.

"Sorry, not interested in being 'friends'" Shoto replied. "O-oh OK then" Ashido said turning around to leave. Jirou and Hagakure soon followed suit.

"Hah that's funny" I said. "Why?" Shoto asked. "That's what I said when Ashido asked me in the changing room" I smiled.

Soon enough the bell rang through the halls of UA and we attended normal classes like English. As soon as school let out, me Shoto went straight home unwillingly.

"Hey (Y/n),"Shoto spoke up. I hummed in response.

"Let's take a small, detour.." Shoto said grabbing my wrist and walking off in the opposite direction of our street, dragging me behind him.

"Ah! Where are we going Sho?" I said in shock "you'll see" he replied. After a few minutes of walking Shoto had stopped and I walked straight into his back.

He turned around and briefly smiled as he saw me rubbing my nose. He gently grabbed my wrist again and dragged me across a.. Cemetery? He stopped again and stood by his side so I could see where we were. And there it was.

Touya's grave.

I sank to my knees as soon as I saw his name engraved on the cold gray stone. There were a few flowers decorated around the stone in a attempt to make it look appealing.

I felt tears build up iny eyes as I stared at the stone. I felt Sho rub my back as he knelt down next to me. I had stopped visiting here after dad had beat me for staying out too late here before.

"Why don't you tell him about your first day at school?" Shoto said softly next to me.

"Sure" I then started to tell the grave in front if me about today, from walking into class, to bumping into Bakugou. "And, I miss you so much, I wish you were here for me to actually talk to" I finished. At that point I was talking in between tears to the cold grave in front of me.

Shoto was side hugging me, A few tears slipping out onto my shoulder. Its been a while since he's been so soft. I then let Shoto talk about his day which was basically the same except for a few things, including a few stares from the girls in class.

Shoto then let go of me, giving me a hand to pull me up. We walked away in a comfortable silence on the way back to our bastard of a father, not knowing about the pair of blue eyes watching us as we walked away.

??? POV:

I watched the two as they walked away from the grave in tears after venting. My eyes lingered on (Y/n) longer than they should've but oh well.

Soon, everything's gonna be fine. I'll take her away. And make sure she lives her dream safe and sound with me. I smiled thinking about it. Not much more longer to wait.

Done chapter 3! Who do you think was stalking them? I hope I'm doing well on this book and yeah, this ones a little shorter than the other one, and you now have a boom boom boy within your reach!

See ya in the next chapter!
- Author-Chan❤️

(1050 words)