Chapter One

Neko's Pov
Alright, Neko just breath, stop freaking out you literally have been through hell and back, you trust the guys. You have been dating them for a while now. I was trying to give myself the best prep talk but in all reality, it wasn't helping one bit.

I wasn't expecting the company to release an article so soon, but after looking at the article over seventeen times in the last past hour I realized that it was a Soompi article which meant there was a reporter the day we did that photoshoot.

What if they think I'm replacing them or something? Or that I thought being part of Bts wasn't that good. It was amazing even from the beginning with the rough start, to even to the end it was a rough end but I don't regret a single thing, it had shaped me to who I am today.

"Neko yah you need to stop freaking out, 'cause you're making me freak out." I jolted and glanced over at Daehun who was chewing on some gum scrolling through his phone, shifting his eyes and scrunched his nose up exposing all the cute freckles all over.

"What if they think I'm betraying them or something." I huffed running a hand through my very long curly hair, messing with it. Damn, I needed to cut it, I bet I get mistaken as a girl all the time.

"They love you from what you've shown me and seen, Neko it's okay." He reassured me slowly sitting up with a grunt, I perked up hearing Taehyun angrily shouting. But it was more of a playful time.

"Hyung! Woo took the car keys again I need strawberry milk." I snorted at his loud exclaiming in English, we both were the English speakers of the group so far. And Taehyun like the cheeky maknae he was, would always argue in English cause he knew not everyone could understand him.

"Taehyun you shouldn't even be trying to drive the van you don't have your license!" Daehun rolled his eyes putting his phone away.  "Cause none of you will teach me." He whined much louder.

"Cause your a terrible learner." We all spoke in unison everyone speaking from different parts of the dorm. I smiled "How rude. " I chuckled quickly scooping up my jacket off the couch.

Taehyun was half Korean and half Caucasian. But he was born and raised in California. "Alright come on Neko you said they were arriving today, the sooner you speak the better." Daehun smiled at me once more before he went to go retrieve the keys from Woo.

"I'm driving Neko somewhere! If you mess up the dorm while we are gone I'm not cooking." I released yet another soft snort out "That should be abuse you have to feed me in 24 hours!" Sooyung shouted from his room.

"Biologically you guys aren't my kids starve." I shook with laughter going to retrieve my own shoes. God, they were crazy and over the past few months, I've gotten adjusted.

_____________________
Digging in my pocket I fished out the key, standing near me Daehun was watching closely. He stated he didn't wanna stay in the car cause it was too hot, and he wanted to see what the dorm looked like. Stepping inside I looked around quite confused. I haven't been in here for a few months but it didn't change much.

Loud barking startled me slightly but I then smiled leaning down to scoop up Yeontan who was happily licking at my face "Oh my god that dog is a demon." Daehun whined watching with wide eyes, gripping his phone tightly.

"Tannie doesn't bite Hyung." I laughed quietly still holding Yeontan I stepped further. If Yeontan was here that meant that had to have arrived back.

"Taehyung! Jimin! Guys." I shouted carefully shifting Yeontan I made my way into the living room setting Yeontan down I let a small squeak out feeling arms wrapped around me.

"Neko!" I laughed spinning around hugging Taehyung back deeply, looking at him in disbelief "Oh wow..." I mumbled he looked ten times more handsome than the last I've seen him.

"Woah, babe! Your hair." Taehyung smiled slowly running his fingers through my hair gently " Don't oogle him too much Neko I think I see some drool. " I breathed out a rough huff slapping Daehun quickly on his chest causing him to laugh loudly. Taehyung finally turned his full attention to Daehun confused.

"Who's this?" Taehyung asked with a very possessive time folding his arms across his chest.

"Tae Tae this is Daehun, he is one of my new hyung, which is something we need to discuss." I stammered out. Taehyung lifted an eyebrow but nodded his head.

"We all saw the article a few days ago, the guys went out to get some food, but come sit they should be back soon, nice to meet you Daehun." Taehyung bowed his head and Daehun did the very same.

"Likewise, we all have heard a lot about you guys from Neko, but we look up to you guys." Daehun chuckled glancing at me with a smile which I returned. Ah, I have a feeling this is gonna be a long day.