M: Heyy bestie! Are you home?

T: Yeah, so don't think about breaking in or robbing the place

M: We won't do anything that bad..... See you soon!

T:We.....? 

I hung up on Travie,( oops?) =P

"Let's go Jor!" I called out. "One second.. I'm going to change into my other shirt...." He yelled, sounding really muffled. He emerged from my room wearing the shirt he was wearing before he put on mine. "Pete! Goin' to Travie's! We'll be back later!" I yelled. I heard Pete say okay, and he came around the corner holding a CD. "I burned this copy of you & Jordan's covers, Travie might wanna hear them....." He handed me the CD and I grabbed Jordan's hand as we skipped out to the car, and off we were. Mission Objective: Invade Travie Mccoy's bedroom. Operatives: Jordan Witzigreuter and Haley Jerzak. Plan: Distract Travie with our CD until Jordan gets into his bedroom, then I run upstairs and join Jordan and we lock him out as Jordan and I search through Travie's bedroom.  Our plan succeeded, and I yelled out a sorry to Travie before continuing to search under his bed. "TBizkit! This is my black viel brides shirt, when did you take it??  You're gonna get it after we find your dirty little secrets in here!" I yelled at the door. I heard a groan from Travie, and what sounded like fake crying again. "We'll *sob* talk this out later babe...." He said in between fake sobs. " I love you baby T, but I think me and my boyfriend gotta find some dirt in here." I told Travie. "Babe," Jordan called, and I saw him counting down with his fingers & the familiar red blinking light went on. "Ok Hi people, I'm Haley, and this is Travie Mccoy,the musical sensation's bedroom! Me and Jordan are gonna look for some dirt." I said to the camera. "So far, we've found.. Haley's shirt and some very gross socks under his bed," Jordan turned the camera on himself. "To the closet!" We yelled, and I flung open his familiar wardrobe. It smelled of Travie's cologne, and clothes were lazily sitting in piles, barely folded. "You go through the drawers, and I'll go look in his bedside table," I told Jordan. He nodded, and I went over to his side table and opened the drawer. "Ooh! Found a condom, and.... strawberry flavored lube? Ok. then...." I said to the camera.  Jordan started laughing as I said I don't wanna know. "I found some handcuffs that look like Pete's but they're lime green & fuzzy, not purple. There's also a naughty schoolgirl outfit in here." Jordan said. Just then... The door then opened to reveal a victorious Travie was holding up a key.  Me and Jordan looked at each other, as I pointed and Jordan pointed the camera. "He's magic! Bow down! Hey, I'm Jordan... Haley's boyfriend, nice to meet you by the way..." Jordan exclaimed. I grabbed the camera, to show Travie and Jordan doing a man-hug/handshake. "Nice to meet you. Haley! I feel betrayed, I didn't know you were taken? I thought we were friends..." Travie directed at me, as my gaze wandered to a familiar shirt in his closet. "Is that my shirt to? I've been looking for that! In revenge, I must steal a shirt Travie!" I handed the camera back to Jordan, and searched T's closet until I found a shirt that sufficed my needs. It was white  had a black skull on it, with blue stunner-shades. "Aha! You won't get this back for awhile... And seriously? 2 of my band shirts?" I asked holding up my BMTH band tee I've been looking for forever. "I.. I can explain..." Travie said. "It's ok, do you wanna come back to the house to help us  invade more rooms and pull pranks on Petie?" I asked him. He nodded eagerly and went to go put on shoes. He came back about a minute later, wearing Chuck Taylors, as my phone buzzed. 

Twitter: @thereadyset: Just invaded Travie Mccoy's room! Video will be on Youtube later. Now to wreak more havoc on Pete!

I decided to send my own update,Twitter: With the amazing boyfriend and bestfriend. Let's gooo @thereadyset & @TravieMcCoy (: Youtube videos later= youtube.com/user/theuser (A/N: fake URL)  Next Mission: Invade Pete's room

Operatives: Haley, Travie, Jordan.  Plan: Travie will steal Pete's phone and pretend that Hemmingway is eating it. That will hopefully distract him while me and Jordan run upstairs. Travie will say it was actually a squeaky toy, and meet us in Pete's room. We locked Pete out, and the camera was already recording. "This is fun guys, I see why you locked me out now." Travie was telling us. "Let's get diggin' in the bedside drawer guys..." Jordan said. "There's some handcuffs in here, we all know that by now...." I suggested. Travie looked confused but I just told him I'd explain later. "Ew! I found pink zebra handcuffs! And a condom.... ew! We need gloves or something," I suggested. "Yeah... Pete yells at you to clean your room? Look at his..." Jordan manuevered the camera around the room.. showing Pete's mess."He. Is. Going. To. Hate. Us." Travie said slowly. "But it was Haley's evil plan to start out!" Whined Jordan. I laughed, "Don't want your idol to hate you, Jor?" Jordan put the camera on him and shook his head sadly. Awe it's ok, come here... I handed the camera to Travue who pointed it on us as I kissed Jordan's pouty lips. "Awwe so cute! I'm really happy for you guys!" Travue said in a high voice, and I looked to see him with the camera facing him, doing a thumbs up and smiling creepily. "You're such a creep!! Anyways, let's look for Pete's lyric book.. It's in here somewhere." "Mine's under my bed mattress," Travie said. "Mine's under my bed..." Jordan told me.  "I'll let you guys check the bed then... I don't want to get Petie's cooties," I laughed, taking the camera from Travie.. who was making faces into the screen.  I laughed as the guys got on the ground to search under the bed, and the mattress. "I found.... a zebra-print bra, 38c, ooh la la" Jordan said from under the bed. "Jordan... That's mine! Can I have it?" I said, laughing so hard that I couldn't breathe. I got a bra thrown on my head, and heard Travie yell what sounded like "I found it! Under his pillow, guys!" He was under the covers for an unknown reason. Jordan got out and did a thumbs-up to the camera that was sitting on Pete's bedside table now. "Babe, you're hair's messed up," I told Jordan running my hands through it.  "Does it look sexy?" He asked me, as I tried my best to nod seductively... If that's possible. "No sex in Pete's room, kiddies!" Travie yelled as he jumped in between us. "T, you know I'm a virgin." I laughed. "Yupp! Don't pop her cherry  Jordan. I've heard  it hurts,!"Travie directed at Jordan. We laughed as Jordan grabbed the camera, "Now let's look at past lyrics! Wait Halez, who's Ashley?" Travie asked me, "Oh, it's Pete's girlfriend... I think... He won't tell me because I wouldn't tell him about Jordan." I answered, "Ohhh....... Well there's a crossed out love-song in here about her...." Travie said, showing me the page. I was in shock. These lyrics were greaat! Iin the corner before the lyrics there was Pete + Ashley= forever. The lyrics were....

You can dress me up in diamonds

You can dress me up in dirt

You can throw me like a line-man

I like it better when it hurts

Oh, I have waited here for you

I have waited

You make me wanna la la

in the kitchen on the floor

I'll be a french maid

Where I'll meet you at the door

I'm like an alley cat

Drink the milk up, I want more

You make me wanna

You make me wanna scream

(A/N: actual song: La La by Ashlee Simpson)

"You should totally record that song, Halez." Travie yelled really loud.

"Ok... let's go then." I said as we flung open the door, to reveal no Pete. We walked into the recording studio/ basement and the guys set me up to record as they went to invade my room... This wonb't be good..