CHAPTER FIVE

Olivia is sitting in a hospital bed with no facial expression on her face as Her younger twin is frantically checking her over and over for injuries

"Bella stop. I'm fine." Olivia snacks her hand away in annoyance.

"That's impossible." Bella whispers in disbelief. "It's impossible."

Charlie comes rushing into the room in panic. "Olivia! Are you okay?!"

"Yes I'm fine." She rolls her eyes.

"You and I are going to have a talk later." He warns the boy who was driving the van.

"Dad it wasn't his fault." Bella is the one to step up.

"To hell if it isn't!" Charlie shouts. "Your sister could've died Bella."

"I've got this one Jackie!" A pale looking doctor says coming into the room.

"Dr. Cullen. Thank god, how is she looking?" Charlie questions the pale man.

Olivia watches Bella curiously study the older man and can practically see the gears turning in her head.

"She's got a small bump on her forehead but no major injuries." He says looking between the three. Mostly glancing at the elder swan twin in confusion. "You were lucky."

"If it wasn't for Edward she could've died. He saved her." Bella gushes and carefully watches the doctors reaction.

Olivias face remains impassive though she watches her sister in her perepherial vision.

"Edward? Aint that your boy?" Charlie questions Carlisle.

Carlisle simply sends him a tense nod and leaves the room.

"I'm going to go sign some papers." Charlie announces in the silence. "You should call your mom."

"You told mom?!" Bella accuses him.

"I'm good." Olivia says at the same time. She wasn't going to call her mom.

She gets up and leaves the room to adventure around the hospital.

After a few minutes of boredom she walks back towards the reception desk. But instead almost runs into a fuming Edward.

"What? Are you going to question me too?" He accuses in an angry tone.

"I don't care enough to question your super human strength." She shrugs, walking past the vampire.

"You don't seem the least bit bothered." Edward seethes. "Don't you care that you almost died?"

"You should've let the van hit me." She says so seriously that he almost flinches.

"Does your life mean nothing to you?" He says getting angry all over again.