CHAPTER TWO

⚠️POTENTIAL TRIGGER WARNING⚠️

Olivia wakes up the next day an hour earlier than Bella so that she could shower in peace, knowing her sister was a shower hog

Olivia wakes up the next day an hour earlier than Bella so that she could shower in peace, knowing her sister was a shower hog. Charlie seemed to be gone at work already so she closes the bathroom door and gets ready to shower.

Slowly taking off her baggy clothes she stares into the mirror as she looks at the scars riddened all over her body.

She slowly brings her finger to the long scar along her collar bone and lets out a shaky breath. She moves towards her wrists that were still pink instead of the fading white color the others were.

Her arms were covered in pink scars that no one knew about. She wears baggy sweatshirts and hoodies to keep her scars hidden.

White scars litter her whole body as a never ending reminder of the worst day of her life.

She shakes herself out of her thoughts knowing it's a black hole and continues to get ready for the long day ahead.

Standing in the kitchen she pours fresh coffee from the pot into a travel mug with a cover. She knew she'd be needing it to stay awake through out the day. Coffee had become her savior.

Slowly sipping on her cup she hears feet stumbling down the stairs and already knows it's Bella trotting down the stairs like Bambi.

"Ready?" Bella questions her sister as she swings her back pack over her shoulder.

"As ready as I'll ever be." Olivia mumbles into her cup.

As they ride into the school parking lot Olivia and Bella notice all of the stares from the whole student body solely on their orange rusty truck.

As she's getting out of the car Olivia faintly hears someone tease. "Nice ride."

Ignoring them she walks with Bella up to the footsteps of the school when they're interrupted by a small asian boy.

"Hey my name is Eric! You must be the new girls Isabella and Olivia Swan. If you ever need a tour Guide, shoulder to cry on I'm your guy!" He exclaims enthusiastically, Olivia blankly stares at the boy.

Bella stutters as she uncomfortably tries to find a way to respond. Olivia seeing this sighs silently and comments. "Just call her Bella she doesn't like being called Isabella. We're more of the suffer in silence type."

"Bella, got it." Eric nods. "So I was wondering if I could ask a few questions for the feature of you guys in the school news paper?"

"I-uh. No." Bella begins stuttering again at the thought of a whole article written about her.

"No article? Don't worry about it, I got your back." Eric winks.

Olivia rolls her eyes seeing how shallow the boy is already and grabs her sisters hand, walking away and ignoring the boy calling their names.