"Drew!"

"No Oliver. I think I should have never lied to him but now I am going to correct my mistake."

"You can't." I snapped.

"Well, I will." He growled. His hard stare made me angry. He remembers that he is talking about me?.." You may have no experience with this whole mate thing but I have and I shall tell him." He walked pass me, leaving me alone. I don't get why he just can't keep this small detail from Jake. It's not even about him.

"Whoa! You look pissed" Fred said. He stood next to me, watching them fighting..." You know these kids really need to work on their attacking. It's like they never put thoughts in their atracks." I can agree with that. This is the reason why Fred and me are handling them. Not many members of our pack have such patience to teach them, I don't have either but I shall rather train with them than angry out of control wolves.

"Where were you?" I asked still kept my eyes on kids. They are tired now, we have been training for nearly two hours.

"I thought we are no longer training partners so.."

"You ditched?" I asked raising a eyebrow. He smiled softly.

"Sorry. You were so busy past few days that I thought you no longer wanted to train with or train them." He replied. That made me thinking was I really that busy? But with what?Maybe he realized my confusion so he continued, " You were always with either outside or with Alpha. And also you have been spending unbelievable time with Elliot."

I was?

"I barely know him." I assured him but he shoke his head.

"Yes you have been. When I asked anyone where were, you were always with him. Speaking of him.." He paused.

Don't pause like that.

"What?"

"At the breakfast he had a heated argument with Pasquale. At first it was normal talking but soon it was full blown fight. I am pretty sure that was about Norah. She was quiet. She didn't stop him though. But at the end she told Elliot to stop it." He said in one breath. I don't see what's worng here.

"So?"

"You don't get it. It was her tone. It was like she didn't like the way Elliot was talking to Pasquale. And when she said it, that Pasquale was grinning like a idiot. After that the air was so awkward there."

I don't really know what to think. Is it okay to blame Mrs. Robinson when Pasquale is her mate but Elliot is her husband and she chose him over her mate?

Fred nudged my arm and pointed in the direction of main house. I turned, the most gorgeous boy I have ever seen. Elliot.

He was wearing a red polo with blue trousers. His hair were like free for air to play with it, eyes shining like a marble. God! he is just so beautiful.

He came close and stood infornt of me. I have to look up to see his face. Our height difference always annoys me. But that way I get the perfect angle where light hits his face which makes him look younger. I want to touch his hair those soft hair.

"Hey." I don't know what was about his voice but my stomach did a flip that my face warmed. We didn't break our eye contact which made burned but I couldn't bring myself to break it. He have this small smile where you can faintly see his dimples. Without even realizing I reached my hand to touch it, for a brief second I felt him like he was so happy but the feeling lost when Fred opened his mouth.

"I should go and do my training alone. You around Oliver." He patted my shoulder and gave Elliot a nod which he returned. I know I looked around and kids were moving to theirs house. I can still feel my blush.