23:52

The kiss intensified as Theo claimed me, his hands now tangling in my hair again. I loved the way he let his fingertips twist and massage, sending more shivers down my spine.

I had never been a fan of shivers before tonight. Before, shivers had been the not-so-good kind, but now?

These were good shivers. Shivers that I would never forget.

Theo broke the kiss and I almost chastised him for it, until his lips pressed down on my collarbone, moving up my neck towards my ear. The ghosts of his kisses burnt my skin, and I tried desperately to suppress another moan, but that proved futile.

“If you… keep… doing… that…” Theo whispered between pecks as I felt a smile creep to his lips. “I… don’t think… I could… control… myself.”

I moan again, teasing him as he had done to me with each utterance of my name.

“Seriously,” he reprimanded me, his voice more threatening now.

“Have you thought,” I moved to place my mouth at his ear, my chest pressed up against him so that there was no mistaking the intention. “Maybe I want you to lose control?”

Theo laughs a guttural laughter that makes him extremely dangerous. “You wouldn’t want to see me lose control, Catherine.”

“Wouldn’t I?” I tease back at him.

“You are seriously unlike anyone I have ever met before, you know that?” Theo asks as he flips me over so I’m on my back. His full body weight propped on his right forearm as he leans over me, his other hand trailing up the side of my body. I push up against him much to his surprise as he gasps. “You are corrupting me, Miss Catherine.”

I laugh, although it doesn’t seem like much of a joke.

The truth was, it was probably Theo that had corrupted me. I walked into this closet meek and mild, utterly confused by who the real me was. I was the socially inept freak that couldn’t handle herself in big crowds. I was the one too scared to open up to a boy and trust him.

What happened?

The answer was probably staring me in the face.

He had changed me, irrevocably.

I was going to leave this closet a whole different person. Ok, so I still might not like big crowds, but I wasn’t the modest and placid girl I was. Would I even still see myself as just a ‘girl’ and not a young woman? Theo had split me in half, and held a part of me- my heart- in his hands.

I just hope he doesn’t break me.