Blade – Come on dad, Bailey deserves to know.

Tucker – He went into hospital last night.

I jump out of bed and remember I am only wearing Zeke top, thankfully it's really big so it covers me.

Bailey – Why the hell did no one wake me?

Tucker – We didn't want to worry you.

Bailey – So if anything did happen to him you still would keep me in the dark. For gods sakes stop treating my like a porcelain doll!

I am so angry at them, I got into the bathroom and get changed into a checked shirt and jeans and come back out and walk right past them and out the front door. They are shouting after me but I head into the stables and take Midnight out for a ride. I pass them coming out of the stables and they try to stop me but I push them away and ride off.

I wanted to go to the waterfall but everyone knows where that is now and I just wanted to be on my own for a bit, so I go to the next place on my list. The place I lost Josh my best friend.

This is where he died and coming here feels like I am close to him, it's strange, it's like I can feel his presence here

This is where he died and coming here feels like I am close to him, it's strange, it's like I can feel his presence here. I stay here for about an hour just randomly talking to him even though he isn't here and then I go to a bigger waterside rock mountain area that me and Josh loves coming to. We was on our way there when the accident happened.

I sit down and put my feet in the water, the current is really strong so I better be careful

I sit down and put my feet in the water, the current is really strong so I better be careful. I don't know how long I sit here for but I hear the bushes behind me rustle.

Zeke POV

It's been 3 hours since Bailey went off, I told everyone to leave her to calm down because I know she just wants some time alone but I do have ago at them for not telling her.

Zeke – Why the hell would you keep stuff from her? You know when she came back she felt like you guys were treating her like a child and that's exactly what your still doing! News flash she is not a child anymore and deserves to know stuff! I get your scared she will relapse but that's what we are here for to help her not baby her and hide the world away from her.