Castelia City

Cynthia's POV:

I opened my eyes slowly, raising my hand up to block out the sunlight. Looking over at the clock on the bedside table, it read. 9:26am. I had slept for over 12 hours! I yawned and stretched to my heart's content, as my gaze landed on Y/N who was busy working out in the living room. I watched him curiously as he did pushups, situps and stretches. Y/N's muscles contracting, watching him work up a sweat. I pinched myself gently to check that I wasn't dreaming after getting out of bed.

"I'm sorry if I woke you" Y/N smiled, looking over at me. I walked over and crouched down next to him.

"You didn't. But it wouldn't have been a problem if you had" I replied, kissing Y/N's cheek.

Y/N stood up and offered his hand down to me. "And why's that?" I took his hand and let myself be pulled up.

I tapped Y/N's abs and pointed to where he was working out. "I would have missed the ending to the show". Y/N chuckled and petted my head.

"Sometimes you are too cute to handle" I heard Y/N mutter. I smirked and walked into the bedroom again to get changed.

'The boat will arrive at its destination soon'

After I finished getting changed, I picked up mine and Y/N's bag while following Y/N off of the boat.

"Thanks Cynth." Y/N smiled, slinging his bag over his shoulder. I did the same and held Y/N's hand while leaning against his shoulder.

We had finally arrived. I looked around the dock to see countless other boats departing and docking like ours. I had heard about Castelia's huge buildings but they seemed to tower over everything and form small alleyways in between consecutive junctions.

"Stay close." Y/N lowered his voice, wrapping an arm around my waist. I blushed wildly and moved to lean against the side of his chest. We walked up the stairs leading out of the dock and were met by a red bulilding. Presumably, this was the pokemon centre.

"It's a lot more advanced." I said, looking up at Y/N. "Look, it has motion activated doors."

Y/N nodded and approached the door, looking around. The doors slid open revealing a main desk, a small stand to the right and a seating area opposite the stand. I felt Y/N tense up and I looked up at him. He was staring at something. I followed his eye-line and saw a shadow move out of the backdoor.

"What was that Y/N?" I whispered, gripping him tighter.

"A Zorua. It was using shadowsneak" Y/N replied, petting my head. Y/N walked out of the Pokémon centre, pointing towards the alleyway. I followed him out and looked down the alleyway to see a Zorua limping with blood trailing behind it.

Cynthia x Male Readerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें