A Problem Arises

"Only because it's you" Y/N muttered, rolling the master ball into the open. A huge dragon jumped out of the pokeball and roared. It spread out its wings, stretching them fully.

"A Garchomp" I squealed, looking up at the huge dragon in disbelief and backing up against the tree. Y/N stood up and reached his hand out to the Garchomp scratching its wing gently.

"I might need you soon" Y/N smiled, as the Garchomp smiled back getting back in the master ball.

"There you have it" Y/N said, reaching out his hand to help me up. I too his hand and stood up.

"You're full of surprises" I sighed. Y/N just laughed and waved it off.

"Come on, let's get to Virdian Cynth" he spoke whilst patting my head, making me blush as he turned to walk the right way. I caught up and walked beside Y/N as we made our way together on our new adventure.

Y/N's POV:

I smiled to myself watching Cynthia's face light up from seeing all of the beautiful flowers and Pokémon running around in Veridian. She always seemed so...cute. I laughed to myself. 'She's way out of my league'.

"Y/N?" Cynthia called my name. I clicked back to reality.

"Sorry, just daydreaming" I smiled, looking down at her.

"Well, you need to focus did you hear anything I just said?" Cynthia pouted.

"A little. Something about an organisation going around stealing Pokémon" I sighed.

"Right. So be careful please" Cynthia urged. She was always so caring and thought of a solution that would result in both of our best interests.

"I will, if you are careful as well" I teased. Cynthia blushed profusely.

"O-of course Y/N" Cynthia stuttered.

"I'll be back soon, I need to grab some supplies. Just wait right here" I said, patting her head. Cynthia nodded in response. I walked quickly to the Pokémon centre and Pokemart grabbing potions and poke balls for the next route. 'I might have over-bought' I thought, looking at how full my bag was. I walked outside, glancing at where I had left Cynthia. She wasn't there. I looked around frantically. 'Screw it' I thought. My eyes flashed purple as I tapped into my secondary vision. I could see through anything using this sight. It was known as perfect vision, a rare gift a few people possessed. I scanned around and caught sight of three people dragging someone away through the forest. Cynthia. I sprinted towards the forest, piling through branches and thickets. Sharp branches and leaves cut against my body but i didn't notice. I was focused on one thing. Cynthia...