Road of a Lifetime

CHAPTER 1:

This is where my new life starts, no need to talk about my past since that’s all it is, my past. This is my new start, my brand new name and my doing whatever I want and be what I want to be, Happy! 

My name is Aria, I have been offered a job to tour with a British band called One Direction, which I haven’t met and barely know nothing about them, as their pianist and guitarist. Being a graduate from Juilliard I can assure you that this isn’t the job that I expected to be offered, but you don’t always get what you want. However, looking at the bright side, the job offered great things, travel the world, get to play what I love everyday and acquire new and amazing experiences, so why not take it. 

So this is where I’m heading, London, where everything is about to start it’s course where I’ll meet my future. 

Arriving to London I go to my baggage claim and getting all my stuffs, I search for my name through the different frozen faces that hold boards, until I find mine in the hand of a guy. Making my way towards him I smile and extending my hand I say, “Hi, I’m Aria Keller.”

“Miss. Keller my name is Paul I’m the manager of the band and we will be meeting them as soon as we get you settled in the hotel.” Nodding towards his instructions I followed him to the car that will take us to the hotel. During the ride he gave me the already discussed things about my contract as to what to do and don’t like the alcohol and drugs will be off limits, and that I must be present at all the rehearsals and concerts only to be missed in extreme circumstances and all the normal job description. However, what did struck me weird was the point that he said, “There is also the point which is not a rule but an advise to try and not date or compromise with any of the boys from the band,” I laughed and said that I didn’t thought of starting no relationship with none of them. 

Arriving at the hotel I was quite impressed, I wasn’t expecting a five star hotel but you know life can surprise you sometimes. 

After I was all set up at the hotel and I got a shower. I changed in one of my summer dresses and a cardigan and down I went in search for Paul that was driving me to the rehearsals. 

I could feel the nerves start to get to me; after all I was up to meet the people that I will spend the next six months with. Coming into the rehearsal studio that was meant for us I could hear chaos going on in there. 

Entering the room I meet with five boys. One is on the floor while another is pulling at his feet; the other is sliding through the floor and yelling. ‘What is this?’ Was the main thought that ran through my mind.

“Don’t worry, they don’t always act like this,” said Paul to me. 

“I’m not that worried,” I lied; this is going to be very interesting.

“Boys!” yelled Paul; getting the attention of the boys they all looked me up and down. They stood and made their way towards us. I have to say they were all fair looking. 

“Boys, I will like you to meet Aria Keller she is your new guitarist and pianist. She is a graduate of Juilliard and I hope you make her feel at home and be respectful,” said Paul. I smiled as I was introduced.

“Aria this are One Direction, that’s Niall, Zayn, Liam, Harry and Louis” As each of the guys were introduced they said their hellos, some gave me a wink another a wave. They were all good looking, but the one that got my heart skipping a beat was Zayn, his smile was wonderful.

“Well I will let you get on with rehearsal, Aria your instruments have been brought already and later you will meet the rest of the band. If you would like you could start setting things up and if you need any help ask Niall he will help you,” continued Paul and once he was done he turned and started walking. 

Leaving me in the spot in front of the boys, most of them left to speak with Paul, leaving Zayn and Niall in front of me. Smiling at them, I felt awkward. 

“Does she even play our type of music? She is from Juilliard, what are we supposed to do with her? She most probably doesn’t know how to play most of our songs or any modern songs,” I could hear the conversation and smiled at the stupid comments they were making. 

Directing my way towards my electric guitar I plugged it in and tuning it quickly I started the notes of one of my favorite Metallica songs capturing everyone’s attention. 

Concentrating and loosing myself in the music I let it go through different songs before I stopped and opening my eyes I was back into the reality of the moment. As I looked into the expecting eyes of the three boys that were judging me could see the shock in their faces.

“I believe that proves I’m not just a Juilliard kid,” I said. Which Paul continued, “See, there you have your guitarist.” and looking at Harry, Liam and Louis he says, “I believe she has given answer to your questions,” and walked away. 

hey guuyyssss :) its brooke.. obviously but anyway thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for over 1.5K reads on my dirty imagines, means alloootttt!!!!:)))) sorry for typing like that im just in a extremely happy moood hehehehehehehehehe, comment on what you think, ill upload new chapters every: sundays and thursdays. ENJOY READING :)

~Brooke