Chapter 1

(Jungkook's p.o.v)
"Hyung! " Seeing hyung again after so many months was something I was looking forward to.

"Kookie? Is that you? " A voice from upstairs was heard. I made my way around the house and walk to where the voice came from. "Yes hyung it's me. Open the door, I'm outside. " The open the doors. There he stands before me, revealed Yoongi. He looked at me before letting me inside.

"Why are you here? " Yoongi hyung asked. "I haven't see  you in such a long time and not a hug or a welcome?Anyways, I wanted to introduce you to someone who watched over me when I was away. " Yoongi hyung nodded and agreed. "Noona! "

(Y/n's p.o.v)

During the car ride, Jungkook was telling me a lot about this his hyung. Overall, he sounds like a wonderful person. "Kookie why are we going to his house? " He was shocked about what I asked. He seems nervous. "Kookie? Is there something wrong with him? Is he ok? You can tell me. "

"Yoongi hyung... he was always very.. suicidal. I always came to check on him but it has been such a long since I have saw him. I want to make sure he was doing alright. " Tears rolled down his cheek. "He wasn't the same after the incident. " He continued

A tear rolled down my cheek as I listened. "What was the incident about? " I asked. "The members... Yoongi hyung was so cheerful, soft, and kind. After hearing the news about the members, his whole personality changed. " He said while sobbing. I comfort him as we were still on the road. I cried as I saw how close Jungkook was with his members. I knew Jungkook was in a band but I was not aware that they made it far.

Soon enough, made it to Yoongi's place and went inside as Jungkook was given an extra key to the house long ago. I waited in the living room  for a signal to come in. Soon enough I heard the call and went inside.

(Yoongi's p.o.v)

As Jungkook called someone, a small female figure entered the room.

"Hyung, this is my sister Jeon Y/n. She was there to comfort me after those months. "

"Hello. I'm Jeon Y/n, Jungkook's older sister. " She said as she bowed. I was  completely shocked. Jungkook never mentioned he had a sister.

"Yoongi. Min Yoongi. "