Chapter 5

Quinn was first to wake up the next morning. She figured she would have some fun before school since she was awake a few hours before their alarm. She took the covers off of Rachel's naked form, seeing the girl with her morning wood standing proudly. The cheerleader groaned inwardly at the sight. She moved so that she was in between Rachel's legs, grabbing the girl's shaft firmly. She lowered her head to lick the tiny dribble of pre come from the tip before taking the head in her mouth.

Her tongue flicked over the end a few times before the blonde started lowering her head, inch by inch to take the 9 and a half inch dick in her mouth. Her hand worked to meet her mouth in every stroke.

Quinn wasn't very surprised when she felt fingers run through her hair and help her in her motions. She looked up as she was sucking on her girlfriends cock to be met with deep brown eyes staring down at her as Rachel bit her lip.

"Fuck Q." the quarterback moaned, her hips jerking upwards. The brunette held her girlfriends head down, making her choke on her dick for a few seconds before she shot her come in to the back of her throat.

The cheerleader swallowed her lovers load with a smile, wiping the tears that had formed in her eyes from choking. Quinn moved up Rachel's body, lying on top of her. She connected their lips, moaning softly when the brunette sucked on her tongue.

"What an amazing way to wake up." Rachel chuckled. "Good morning baby." She brushed the hair out of the blondes face before kissing her again.

"Morning." Her fingers lightly traced the bruises which had formed completely on her quarterbacks face. "Does it hurt?"

"Not really, no. But I will need to take some pain meds soon." She said with a smile. They shared a moment, simply looking in to each others eyes and smiling. Rachel didn't think that anything could be better than waking up to Quinn every morning. The cheerleader sat up, straddling her girlfriend. She rubbed her wet pussy against the brunette's semi erect dick. "Quinn, shit. I never knew you got so wet just from sucking my dick." She moved her hips to meet Quinn, her penis springing back to life.

The blonde just smirked, reaching between them to position the dick at her entrance. A loud groan left her lips as she lowered herself onto Rachel. "Fuck," she moaned, starting a relentless pace. Her only goal was to get off and to get off quickly.

"How does it feel babe?" The quarterback moaned, moving her hips to meet Quinn, pushing herself even deeper into the tiny girl.

"Oh god Rachel!" she cried out, her hands on Rachel's thighs behind her so she could keep up a faster pace. "You feel fucking amazing inside me baby."

"Tell me what you want." The brunettes hands went to the cheerleaders paled thighs.

"Make me cum Rach, oh fuck I'm so close." Quinn felt her walls clench around the member that was pulsing inside of her.

Moments later, the couple came undone with cries of each others names. Their moans filled the air as they came down from their highs.

-o-

"You ready for this?" Rachel asked Quinn as they stood in front of the school.

"I'm positive. I want to do this." The cheerleader reassured with a blinding smile.

"And that kiss you were talking about at lunch time?" the brunette asked, smirking and stepping closer to her girlfriend.

"Maybe." She answered, holding her hand out for the quarterback to take. Rachel smiled, taking the hand which was being offered and lacing her fingers with the blondes. "Can I wear your jacket today?" Quinn asked. It was a warm day and she didn't need a jacket, but she wanted to make things clear to anybody who was going to suspect anything.