Ch. 11 Left Rotation and Dark Power

Start from the beginning

        "You what?" Tsubasa gasped, as L-Drago appeared.

        "Go-! Meteo L-Drago!" I shouted as my dragon attacked the two guard dogs, I laughed, "That's not enough! Roar louder, L-Drago!" So this is why Merda likes crushing her opponents so then they start to fear her, Haha! "So what's the problem? Is that all you've got? This is my first battle in a long time, so could you try to make it more fun! Hahahahaha!" I'm starting to think I should have battled Gingka or better yet Merda, for more amusement.

        "A new power that is not the dark power? What do, what do you mean? What is it? Tell me now!" Tsubasa asked-ordered.

        "Once upon a time a star fell from the sky, my friends. There were two fragments of the star. The first fell on the birthplace of Beyblade, the town of Koma village and became pegasus. And the other was passed down among powerful people who burned with ambition making its way through the world's greed. And eventually becoming L-Drago. The true form of the dark power was really the ambitions, desires, and greed of humans that were absorbed and then increased by L-Drago throughout its long history." I said the story, it was already engraved in my memory thanks to Merda, I said it exactly how she would tell me, but.

        "However," I continued, "in the end, it was a power really created by human beings themselves, that's what a friend of mine always said and that's what I think now, and if it's a power created by humans? Then there is no reason why I should not be able to overcome it! Through rigorous training, I freed myself from its control, I became one with the vast power of the cosmos, that fragment of a star originally held for the first time."

        "The power of the cosmos," Tsubasa said, then I turned to look at him.

        "Don't resist it, the more you resist the more it will control you," I said, "You can not fight it, trust me. You must become one with it, understand?"

        "Huh!? Become one with it?" Tsubasa asked.

        "Enough! What are you doing taking non-sence," the hazel haired boy said.

        "Go now," The girl next to him said.

        "Falling under the control of the dark power, was my biggest disgrace, however. Because of that mistake, I was then able to be re-born, along with this bey, Meteo L-Drago," I said then attack the wale couple "Since this is metro L-Drago's very first battle, I'll need to have you entertain me to the very end," Just as I was about to attack those two again, Left rotation rip off came in front of their beys, stoping my attack.

        "I will not permit any further destruction here tonight," Julian said.

        "How interesting, that's a pretty nice toy you got there, my friend," I said, "Even that idea of having a duo-rotating bey was stolen, I have seen duo-rotating bey, which would make yours look like a mouse trying to attack a tiger."

        "A toy? Another duo-rotating bey?" Konzern muttered.

        "But just remember this, there is only one reverse rotation bey that my exist in this world, only one! This Meteo L-Drago alone!" I exclaimed.

        "What about that other, duo-rotating bey?" He asked.

        "I'll take care of her soon enough," I answered, "Only my bey can have reverse rotation."

        "I don't think so," Julian said.

        "Okay fine then, someday soon we'll settle this," I then launched L-Drago, and both I and Tsubasa disappeared from their sight.