Chapter 7

I am currently lying on my bed and going to my social media out of boredom.

I didn't go to school today cause I just needed a little time for myself after yesterday.

Flashback

"go in" he said. I sighed and entered the house and closed the door behind.

When I entered I faced my mom who was sitting in the couch as she looks up to see me.

"oh Soohi" she said and came towards me.
I was ready to hear some good scolding but instead she hugged me.

"I'm sorry..." she said.

"huh?"

"I didn't realised what I was doing when I got that news. I wasn't in my right state of mind. I should have waited to the full news and reacted calmly. I'm really sorry"

"so that means-" she cut me off.

"yes. We will stay here. Currently there is no need for us to shift again. I'm sorry"

"uhuh, it's okay, mom" I said as I hugged her.

"you worried me so much. It's already 6pm and I had no contact with you."

"sorry of worrying you"

"no, it's okay. But how did u get home?"

"uh? O-oh... Ah.. Let's forget about it... I am tired. I'm going to my room now"

End of Flashback

"I guess I'll just take a walk" I sighed.

I got dressed up in rather something simple and comfortable.

"I'm going out!" I shouted and went out.

I don't know where to go. Going out alone is boring, huh.

I decided to go and grab something to eat first. Food is life, duh.

I then went to a library. No, I am not a nerd but nothing else came to mymind. mind.

I plugged in earphones and read some books.

"wahh, the book was so good! I am glad they both could end up together. I wish if I find a boy like him, but lol no. I ain't living in a wattpad book." I said to myself as I flipped the last page of the book.

"It's 6 pm already?" I texted mom that I'll be home in 1hr.

I went near the han river. The view was beautiful.

I was thinking about yesterday and about my life for all this time till now.

I rearranged my thoughts, "it's okay. From tomorrow I better start a new life of mine. I don't think I have anything to do with my past now.....unless...." I sighed and got up ready to go home. But I received a text

                          |Unknown|

: why didn't you come to
  school today?
: are you Okay?

I ignored the texted as I didn't knew who that person was.

______________________

a/n : I am sorry this chapter was nothing and is toooooo boring....