Chapter 46

Soohi walked through the ,now empty, corridor. Her breathe quicken and vision blurry. She tried to walk to her class, supporting herself with the help of the wall. She left weak.

What jiwoo said in the washroom triggered something inside her mind. She was nearly having a panic attack but she tried to stay calm as much as possible- in which she terribly failed.

She felt her cheeks wet, her knees gave up and she nearly fell to the ground before she felt strong arms catching her small figure.

"Soohi?"

She heard the voice. She knew the voice so well yet it all felt distorted.

"Soohi what's wrong ?" The voice was so soft and held worry for the girl.

She slowly looked up to see Hyunjin- his face concerned.

",I-i-" she wanted to say something but no  words could get out.

"Shhh it's alright. I'm here" he said as he hugged her. Sooji broke down at that embrace and started sobbing lightly. Her legs gave up and she sat on the floor pulling hyunjin along with her.

After a while she calm down- not really but just better than a while ago.

"Hyunjin please... take me home... please"   he pleaded. Hyunjin's heart broke at her broken voice. He wanted to know what happened that affected soohi this bad but right now his first priority was making Soohi feel safe and calm.

"Alright I'll take you home shh it's fine ok?"

She walked holding his hand and with his support. She kept looking down and Hyunjin guided her towards his car. Once in the car he quickly drove towards her house but kept his speed at limit cause he didn't wanted to make Sooji feel anxious.

From the corner of his eyes he could see her biting her lips and trying to keep calm and not cry

Once they reached Sooji fumbled through her bag trying to find her house keys knowing that her mom is probably not home. Once she found them she quickly opened the door, hands shaky during the whole process- which hyunjin noticed. Once unlocked she entered the house and her nerves finally hit ease even if it's the slightest. She took some deep breathes trying to keep her breath in control.

She weakly looked back at Hyunjin and said , "i- i know it's a bit.. a lot of .. bother b-but would you please stay with me for a ..while? I don't..don't wanna be alone...please"

Hyunjin looked at her obviously shaken state but without hesitation nodded. Hyunjin entered the house and closed the door behind him.

He could see Soohi's shaky hands. So slowly went towards her and held her hands.

"Look at me" Soohi did as he asked. "Now take some deep breathes with me ok ? Co-operate with me please" He asked and she nodded.

"Ok now take a deep breathe yes now breathe out slowl. There. Breathe in again and breathe out. You are doing great, angel come on." After a few more process Soohi visibly calmed down.

"Good now let's go get you freshen up alright?" Hyunjin said. Soohi guided him towards her room in the upper floor. Hyunjin was obviously bothered by her silent nature but didn't say anything on it.

Once they reached Hyunjin told her to go to the washroom and get fresh up while he will wait for her in her room incase she needs anything.

"Thank you , Hyunjin. I don't know why you are caring so much about me but I'm glad you are here with me right now" Soohi said softly to which Hyunjin commented , "of course. After all you are my girlfriend, remember?" Soohi lightly chuckled at that comment making hyunjin feel relieved at her - finally- change of mood.

After her nearly 15 mins of getting fresh up she came out of her washroom and surprised that hyunjin really did stayed there like he said.

"You finally came out huh?" Hyunjin said looking up from his phone

"Yes sir" she said as she climbed up her bed. Hyunjin observed her.

"You feeling better now?"
"Yes I am"
"So..uh what happened?"

Soohi stayed silent for a bit before she said one word " Jiwoo" which was enough to boil hyunjin's blood

"Her again ? Tf when is she even gonna leave you alone. She is so dead no-"

"My brother" Soohi involuntarily-or maybe not- let that out too.

"What ?"
"She..she knows my brother hyunjin"

"The one..even you didn't know was your brother when he showed up?" Hyunjin asked and she nodded.

"It's so weird. Like why ? And how? Why does she even-" her voice got muffled when her face got buried in someone's chest.

"Shhh. " He wrapped her arms around her rocking her lightly. She didn't even realise she was panicking about it again.

"Sorry" she said.
"Why would you say sorry?" Hyunjin let go of her and wrapped her blanket around her. "Ok we stay warm like this" hyunjin heart melt at how cute Soohi looked wrapped in that  blanket. He then went behind her in the bad and held her. Her back against his chest.

"You need to rest now. You can tell me about it later , ok ?"

"Hmm"

____________________

A/n

Baby I am not even here. I am hallucination 🤩

It's been a while huh