As I pulled in the driveway my phone started ringing it was a unknown number . I just decided to decline it . I texted dave asking him can he come get the bags and he texted me with a simple oka . I got out the car grabbing some bags seeing Dave come out shirt less. He was looking fine I'm not gon lie I was thinking bout something in my head while looking dave up and down.

"You like watchu see mama"

Get the fuck on I said chucking

"Bet that shit"

After we got the bags I went upstairs to take a shower and get ready.

20 minutes later

Yeah my wife fine as shit🙂keyword WIFE😘

I was ready and I waited on Dave to get ready so we could leave .

10 minutes later

Whew he fine as shit 🙂😘

"You ready boo?"

Yeah I said and grabbed my purse and we headed out getting into Dave's car and leaving .

At the club

We were finally here and I texted her and she said meet her at the VIP I texted back a simple okay .

In the VIP

Me and Dave finally got there seeing strippers twerking and niggas throwing money . I seen Dave looking at one of the bitches as she was twerking right in front of him. I slapped him in the face . You deadass I said .

"No mo wait" he said as I walked down the stairs practically running to the bathroom.

I wasn't finna cry anymore I was tired of that shit . If that's what he's into then that's oka buy me . Somebody walked in and I fixed my makeup I turned around seeing it was cici .

"You oka boo"

Yeah don't worry bout me it's your birthday let me take some pictures of you I said grabbing my phone . She smiled and posed.

 She smiled and posed

Yes girl you look the fuck good I said

Yes girl you look the fuck good I said .

"Nah boo you do"

Nahh not as good as you.

But hey you remember michael?

"Mhm that fine ass nigga that yo should totally get with a leave Dave what about him?"

I laughed and shook my head . Well he's inviting me over for like a cookout and it's gon be he's friends and stuff and I was wondering can you go with me I don't wanna go alone?

"Yeah girl I'll go just tell me when"

Okay. I'm not gonna tell dave tho he doesn't need to know .

"Alright girl my lips are zipped"

Ight lets go back to your party

And then we headed out.

As me and her went back to the VIP I seen Dave smiling and akkekek with this young girl she had her hand on his lap while he was talking to her drinking and smoking . Half me knew it was the drinking and smoking but the other half didn't .

I went a little closer but not to where they could see me .

There conversation

The girl-so um do you have a girlfriend
Dave- um n- yeah she around here somewhere, and that's why you needa get off me . My baby should be sitting right here I'm sorry but you gotta go ion fucks witcu like that.i gotta go find my shorty bye

Dave said getting up. I went downstairs to the bar  to get me a Long Island. I paid and showed my ID and sat there drinking it as everybody was vining and dancing.

2 minutes later

I was vibing to the music till I heard Dave.

"Mama can we talk"

I looked at him then looks straight just sipping my drink

"I'm sorry mama for everything I shouldn't have been looking at her ass I'm sorry baby please let's not do this I know I fucked up once again and I know I need help but please forgive me"

I just looked at him and slowly nodded my head . He grabbed my hand and we went back to the VIP section and had fun. That little girl was in their eyeballing me and Dave and I decided to be petty and my song came on "sex therapy by Robin Thicke and I sat on top of Dave as he smoked and starts grinding on him.

"Mama what you doing"

I love you daddy I said and kissed him. He put his blunt down and started kissing me back and grabbing my neck which turned me the fuck on.

"Yeah get into it"

I started laughing at cici but i continued grinding on himself.i could feel that he was strong hard so I got up and turned facing him and grabbed his hands and he stood up and we walked downstairs into the private bathroom and u already knew what went down.

To be continued

Sorry for taking forever to update I'll be updating maybe tonight or tomorrow 🙂