A feminine like scream came from the forest behind the ocean... Making all of our heads turn, and Peeta's voice to join the screams, "That's new."

We all stood up, and Riffian grabbed my hands to pull me up. I was getting stronger from that anesthesia Haymitch gave. I was slowly beginning to limp my way next to the others.

A tsunami of water errupted from the trees, splashing in our direction. I looked to the others, wondering if they seemed worried, but they looked relaxed.

The noise of the tree branches cracking and breaking stopped for a second or two, but the silence was cut off by the loud splash of the water. It began splashing onto the land of water that the cornucopia was on, overflowing it.  A canon signifying a tribute's death went off as it quickly rushed it's way towards us. But before the water could come near us, it crashed with the cornucopia, which acted as a wall and stopped it from coming any closer.

The splash of the tsunami against the body of water caused the water to touch our feet, but nothing else happened.

A hovercraft came down from the sky, grabbing the tribute's body from the water... They collected the dead bodies to avoid the other tributes from eating the corpses.

"Someone's here," Katniss said cautiously, getting her bow and arrow ready. Riff got out his sword, and I held onto my strap of spears I had just put back on when Katniss dressed me.

Finnick stayed hiding behind a bush, staring at the 3 other tributes who were standing near us. They were covered in blood as Finnick mumbled, "Johanna."

Finnick ran towards them with his trident in hand, "Johanna!"

"Finnick!" she yelled back, sounding happy. She laughed and began speaking to him, but they were too far to hear.

"More allies?" I rolled my eyes, "Jesus, I don't know how many more I can take."

Riff and I walked over in their direction together as I heard Katniss and Peeta's steps from behind us. I let go of the knives on my strap that I was gripping onto tightly, but Katniss on the other hand only tightened her hand onto her bow and arrow.

Johanna began yelling, "We were all the way deep in the jungle where I thought it was gonna be safe— Then the rain started! I thought it was water, turned out to be blood!"

Johanna continued her angry rants as Wiress was behind her, whispering the same two words at us, "Tik tok! Tik tok! Tik tok!"

Johanna pushed Wiress softly, "We were stumbling around gagging on it blind!"

The clots of blood on Johanna's face were drying and thickening... Beetee was in the water cleaning off the blood he was drenched in. Wiress continued to mumble, although she was already slightly cleaned off.

"That's when Blight hit the forcefield," Johanna said through gritted teeth... She was speaking about the tribute in her district who died, "He wasn't much, but he was from home."

"What's wrong with her?" Katniss asked, motioning to Wiress to continued mumbling Tik tok.

"Clearly a lot of things," I mumbled, but Riffian's glares made me shut up.

"She's in shock," Beetee said, pulling himself out of the water, "Dehydration isn't helping— Do you have fresh water?"

I remembered when I declined Beetee's request to be my ally... And Katniss'... And Peeta's... And Finnick's... I didn't know what was going on with me, but the irony made me laugh.