꧁09꧂

(That's the dress and hairstyle she is wearing.)

"I LOOK LIKE A HOOKER," I scoffed as Flynn added the obnoxiously large diamond dangled earrings that matched my dress

"I LOOK LIKE A HOOKER," I scoffed as Flynn added the obnoxiously large diamond dangled earrings that matched my dress. I stared at the vanity mirror, staring at the dress. The fabric was thin and clear... As see through as glass, and Flynn painted glitter on it to look like tiger stripes, which covered what needed to be. The clear fabric gave off the image that I wasn't wearing any clothes and that the tiger stripes were painted onto my own skin. My eyeshadow was a dark smokey black color, but he put a line of sparkly blue eyeliner on my undereyes. Flynn clearly had fun trying to make me as exposed as possible in all those outfits. I didn't blame him, though... He'd only worked on minors for the games, he deserved some mature work.

"You look fantastic," Flynn clapped. The dress went to the end of my knees, and my left arm was coated in the dress. But one thing that was hard to ignore... My cleavage. Flynn did the absolute most to make sure my breasts were practically staring at the crowd.

"Oh my goodness!" Bee's deep voice filled my ears as she walked up to me, clapping softly, "You look so beautiful— Amazing job, Flynn!"

I sighed and stared at myself in the mirror, running my hand down my body softly. I touched every curve on my body and admired the stripes on the dress, "It's perfect."

"You go out there and be you, Ameria. Not Alexie's sister, not the youngest victor, not anyone but you," she assured. The sound of Alexie's name made me flinch... I avoided hearing his name. But Bee's next words made up for it, "You don't have to be who they want you to be."

I smiled to Bee, accepting the small kiss on my cheek she gave to me. Flynn's stares interrupted the moment, "Maybe it needs to show... More."

"Flynn," I scoffed, and looked over at him, "My breasts are practically out."

"Fine by me," a familiar voice joked, making me turn my head to the door. Finnick was leaning on the door of my room and smirking. He removed himself from the door as he walked closer to me, "You know— I was joking the first time, but now I think they really are trying to get you as naked as possible."

I made eye contact with him, "They have a thing for black eye shadow too— But the blue eyeliner is new, I'll give you that."

"What do you want, Finnick?"

"To stare at you," he flirted, his usual smirk plastered onto his face, "With such perfection how am I supposed to stay away?"

I gulped and turned back around and stared at Flynn. He smiled widely as I leaned over to give him a soft kiss on the cheek, "Thank you, Flynn, you did lovely."

"My pleasure," he grabbed a box that he had makeup in and walked out the door.

My hair was slicked back, as if I had gotten in the pool and my hair stayed back, "Your hair looks fantastic, Gold."