Chapter 11: the acrobatics celebrity

Y/n POV

On the roof I see circus tent just up ahead. Well I need to stay away from Eliza anyways. The sun is noon so why not?

I jump down from a ramp and I slide down to the ground. It seems like it's closed so everybody is gone until later. It was your usual circus tent set up. Really tall, many rooms or other tents, striped colors, and finally circus flags.

The place well cleaned and all the animals were happy. I always wondered what a circus looked like behind the scenes. Well The Greatest Showman was pretty much spot on with the scenery. After looking around for a little bit I saw the entrance to the show area.

Making my way there I saw that it was empty to my expectation.

'These circuses always interested me.' The heart says.

'Me too. The way all of these unique people show off their talents for our entertainment. I wonder what made them want to do it.' I reply.

'Which reminds me!' I grab my phone and I turned on a song to match the scenery. From their I went the changing room and I got into some ringleader clothing and I began to sing.

After the song was done I took a breather to relax. It feels good to be yourself every once in a while. I changed back into my regular clothes and got ready to leave.

"Maybe I should bring my mother here. She might like it." I say to myself as I walked out.

But before I could make it to the exit I was grabbed.

"Oh come on! Not again!" I say with a strangled breath.

A giant hand grabbed me as it pulled away. Then it turned me until I was face to face with a woman who looked like she performed for the circus.

 Then it turned me until I was face to face with a woman who looked like she performed for the circus

"Well well well. What's a trespasser like you doing in the circus? Looking for a spot in the crew eh?" She asks me.

"I-I-I'm sorry! I was just- uh- looking around. I found this place and I got curious that's all. I'm sorry for intruding! I really am!" I say closing my eyes.

Not because of fear. But because I can see her GODDAMN UNDERWEAR!!!! WHY IS IT THAT WHENEVER I MEET A NEW WOMAN THEY WHERE SUCH SMALL CLOTHING!?!?!? ITS DRIVING ME INSANE!!!!

'Do the females of your world always wear covered clothing?' The heart asks me.

'Yes. I have never seen their exposed bodies before.' I reply.

'You poor sad soul. I'm pretty sure the trinity feel sorry for you even more.' The hearts says in sympathy.

'Don't rub salt on the wound.' I retort.

"So your not a thief?" The lady asks.

"No! I swear on my soul that I would never steal anything!" I say to her.

Well. Not anymore.

She nods as the hand lets go of me. I then take a seat on the ground. She then sits in front of me.

"So then whats your name?" She asks.

"My name is y/n. May I ask for your name?" I reply.

"My name is Cerebella. And this my friend Vice-Versa." She says as she point to her hat with giant hands. The had then gives me a thumbs up.

I repeat the gesture.

"I heard that you wanted to see a show right?" Cerebella asks me. This caused my eyes to widen as I remembered.

"Oh! Yes I would. Well I was wanting to bring my mother along. I wanted to help her have fun since our last home wasn't all that friendly. So I believe a show would help her smile more." I say honestly.

She nods and proceeds to hug me by shoving my head into her open chest. I had to resist getting a nosebleed, because if I did I would be in a grave by her hat.

"Aww that's very sweet of you y/n! It would a great idea." She says hugging me.

After a little bit she then let's me go and let's me head in home.

"Come here tonight y/n I'll have everybody do their best tonight for your mother!" She and Vice-Versa wave goodbye as I wave back.

I head on home with tickets so that everyone back home can see the show. I think it's time that they have fun for once.

Cerebella pov

You know for a teenager of his age. He is actually kinda cute. Ah well. But something is off about him. Maybe I'm imagining things but I think that he was talking to someone aside from me,

I talk with my boss to see what he thinks of it. I head off towards Medici tower.