Chapter 2: new friends

Y/n pov

After the whole event with the thugs me and the two girls ran back to Maplecrest. I led them to the old house where my mother was at. We entered the home and I closed the door. The girls then took a seat on the couch and I was once again bear hugged by Kayla my mom.

"OH THANK GOODNESS YOUR ALIVE! YOU WERE FOR SO LONG I THOUGHT SOMETHING HAD HAPPENED TO YOU PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AGAIN!!" She yells.

"M. . . . Mom. . . . . . Aaaaaiiiiiiii- *dies*"

No one's POV

"Y/n? Y/N!? Please don't die!!" She says still crushing y/n while crying.

"Um excuse me miss? I think you should let go." The maid girl says.

"O-Okay." She complies. As soon as she lets him go y/n fills his lungs with as much oxygen that they can carry.

"I-If *wheeze* I don't die by cancer then I'll die by my own mother." Y/n says as the girls giggle.

"But to more important matters who are you two?" Kayla asks them.

"Oh! I'm filia nice to meet you!" Filia says.
"And I'm Samson!" The voice came from Filia's hair.

"And I'm Marie nice to meet you!" Marie says.

"So Marie and Filia what brings you to us?" Kayla asks them

"So Marie and Filia what brings you to us?" Kayla asks them. In the background you can see y/n still wheezing.

"Well you see me and Marie were out with friends until we were chased by thugs." Filia says.

"She and her parasite Samson were struck by surprise and were pretty beat so I helped them and I run from them. We got corned in an alleyway with them trapping us. We thought that we were done for but your son y/n saved us! We own him our lives thanks to him." Marie finishes bowing in thanks.

"Really? Oh how amazing! My son is a hero!" She says about to go in for another bear hug but y/n dodges just in time.

"NO!! NOT AGAIN MOM! I'M NOT DYING AGAIN TODAY!!!" He says as they all begin to laugh.