Prolouge

6 years ago.........

"I knew I forgot something duh toothbrush." The eldest Taehc sister said.

"I'll go get it!" The youngest-Tracy and second youngest-Angela simultaneously offer.

"No I'll get it." The second oldest-Hermia offers

"Ohhhh I want to get it!" The middle sister- Elizabeth says happily

"No I'll get it, it's mine!" The oldest- Cassie orders.

"No me!" Says Tracy

"Me!" Herme yells

"I want to get it!" Angela says

The sisters continued to argue until Cassie said annoyed "how about we all get it!"

They all race back to the old house were they were staying in and busted down the door- literally

Cassie who is walking back sighs when she sees the door and continues into the house.

Her sisters all ran to the bathroom to grab her toothbrush, that was on a the tippy top shelf in the closet. Cassie instead goes to the room they all slept in.
She walked clumsily over all of the mattresses until she came to a stop at hers. She moved her mattress until she sees the secret door that was hidden underneath her mattress. She opens up the small door and fetches what was inside.

She had just shoved it into her backpack, when A young dirty blonde- Angela appears in the doorway looking curious.

"What's that?" She asked amused

"Nothing." Cassie snapped, as she shut the door closed and move her mattress over it.

"Okay." She said, she turned to walk away, but stopped and said "oh yeah, we need help looking for your toothbrush, it's playing hide-and-go-seek on us and you are awesome at hide-and-go-seek."

"I just remembered I have it." Cassie lied "You go outside I will be right there."

Angela follows her sisters orders and walks toward the door.

After a couple seconds Cassie gets up and goes to the bathroom, opens the closet and gets her toothbrush from the top shelf, she had to stand on her tip-toes because it was high up.

She closes the door behind her. She sees her sisters playing a game of freeze tag, that they are soooo cheating at. She grabs her bag from her shoulder. Cassie unzips it and takes they object from the secret hole and looks at...

a bronze knife, the last "gift" from her mother.

That was short I think, I hope you like it.
-Moi📖💙❄️