❅𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 12❅

Start from the beginning

Theodore's POV
"So what did she say?" I asked Michael, grabbing both of his shoulders and shaking him a bit making him push me aside. "Calm down will you. She just needs a break, I think" he uttered, his eyes lingering at the ground. I felt my body losing its strength. Is she that mad at us? We never wanted for that to happen, we suck.

"We should just probably let her be, Theo" he gave me a pat on the back and left. "I'll never take my eyes off her, I want to make it up to her. Even if it means meddling with her life"

(Next day)

Cyclone's POV
What happened yesterday is really messing me up. Gaaahhh!! I can feel my body tensing up! Y-Y/n! She... She... She accepted my tissue!! OMGIEEEE! (Why so cute Cyclone?) But she, she only took it because... Gopal got ahead of Y/n

Flashback

"Here"

She glanced at me then to my brother. I saw her, her hands were trembling while reaching up to my brother's hand. But when all of a sudden, Gopal beat her to it, "thanks pal" Gopal thanked wiping away the food smears off his face. Y/n looked a bit annoyed, soon I felt too gentle hands brushing against mine. "Thanks, Cy" she faintly smiled at me, gaaah! Why do I find it cute though?

"Y-y-you-you're w-we-welcome" I stuttered, swallowing my saliva.

End of le flashback

So I'm guessing I'm just..... A second choice (Damn! That hurts, I feel you cy)

I slowly walk up to my classroom, it's still early today. But I can already hear some table screeching, I took a tiny peek inside and saw... Y/N?!

She was moving the tables to their perspective places. The windows were opened making her silky H/C locks wave, as it follows the rhythm of the breeze. Her hands went up close to her face, pushing asides her hair from disturbing her sight.

Her face, her cold stoic face. I thought it doesn't have any differences whenever she reacts but now I can see, how beautiful her flawless face is. How her E/c orbs glistened, her rosy cheeks resembling a gorgeous rose and her lips. Gosh, that luscious lips I would die to ta-

What the heck am I thinking?!! Me and my pervy mind! I shook those crazy thoughts away and went up to my seat. But of course, trembling on the process, "oh cy you're here" she looked at me with her dull e/c eyes. "G-good morning y/n" I greeted her, still anxious about me and her being inside the room alone.

"Good morning to you I guess" she greeted back, resting her hand on her hip. I looked away, scratching my nape at the same time, the silence was so thick that you can even cut it with a knife. "You know I can really use help cleaning here" she invited me to join her, I gladly accept it and soon helping her clean up the room.

I was about to grab the broom when out of the blue it fell to the floor. I crouch down to pick up the fallen broom when out of nowhere another hand had accidentally held the back of my palm. I look up to see Y/n in front of me, GAAAHH SHE'S TOO CLOSE! I felt my face warming up, at the same time being completely red. Her eyes were interlocking with mine, I can also feel her breath into my skin. It sent shivers on my spine.

"S-sorry!" I rapidly stood up causing my forehead to crash into hers. WAAAHH!! I lost my balance which made me stumble and fall into her, my hands were beside her head. I felt my body stiffed and tensing up, I wanna run away and hide from her, I caused a lot of trouble in just one day! (It's called Wattpad Logic Cyclone)

"G-gomenasai!" I blurted out, I successfully got on my feet again and continued apologizing for the accident I made. "It's okay Cy. Let's just start cleaning" I help her up and her hands are so soft! I felt like I was in heaven but fell into earth once her hands left my grasp.

She started to clean the whiteboard and I was in charge of sweeping. It was still early, so our other classmates might be here later on. In the process of cleaning, I got to shrug my crazy thoughts and had fun with Y/n.

We had a tiny chit chat and some corny jokes. For the first time, I realized how precious to see her smile and laughter. Even though she brings out a scary aura, she'll always have a bright side. And I'm the first boy to see it, I think.

Author's POV
The two enjoyed some alone time until "Y/n! Good morning!" Boboiboy barges inside their room with a grin plastered on his face. Y/n's cheeks were tinted pink and this was noticed by Cyclone, "G-good morning to y-you too" she greeted back.

Cyclone continued his task, pretending not to care about them. But deep inside he's breaking apart, and it because of jealousy. "I need to talk to you for a sec" Y/n nodded and left, but before that "Cyclone can you handle what's left?" She asked Cyclone pulled up a bitter smile, as he tightened his grasp on the broom. "Y-yeah" he replied. Y/n nodded and left with Boboiboy, Cyclone wanted to stop her. But he can't, he can't... Why?

Because the person who's inside Y/n's heart is back. He's the star when Boboiboy's away, but when he's back, he's just another person on the background. "What can I say? I'm just a second choice"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Author-chan: I am back fellow hoomans! I just came back from YouTube, and I have to say. EDITING IS SO HARD! I just finished my first ever video! Yeaaaahh! My mom was so supportive that she even shared it to her cousins, I cringed once she said that to me. I was like, "MY AUNTIES ARE GOING TO SEE MY RIDICULOUS WORK!" And now I have two jobs. Oh gosh! What did I put myself into! Btw feel free to check out my YT channel 'Pink • Autumn' girly name isn't it? Oh yeah and sorry if this was short. I was planning to explain further about Cyclone's Point of view and I must say this is my favorite part of this book. I know most of you guys don't want a love triangle but guys I promise you there's a reason why I put it that way. You'll understand soon enough. That's all! Take care ya'll! Covid19 is still there and still invisible. Always wash your hands! Lovelots <3