Part 16

I then got off my phone and went for another shower.

I got out of the shower and got ready. I then changed into an outfit that matched and wasn't dirty:

 I then changed into an outfit that matched and wasn't dirty:

I then get my phone from my bed and text Payton.

Payton 💩

Liv 🤍:
yo i'm ready

Payton 💩:
yeah, i'm coming now! cya

I then go downstairs and have a snack till I hear the doorbell ring. I put my toast on the plate and answer it. I see the one and only Payton Moormeier. He had a huge smile on his face and was wearing this:

I smile at him and he smiles back "shall we go?" I ask him

I smile at him and he smiles back "shall we go?" I ask him. He nods and we both leave my house going into his car. He then drives to the mall and we go see the others at the entrance. I smile and see Addison. I hug her really tight and she smiles, Avani hasn't arrived yet so we just waited for others (Bryce, Avani and Anthony) I decided to go through instagram.

As I was scrolling Addison said "so you and Payton huh?" I look at her confused, she then says "oh so you're telling me you haven't seen that picture of you and Payton?! The one he posted?!" I roll my eyes "obviously I saw it, we're not a thing Addi" she points and I chuckle.

I then went to Payton who was also on his phone. I began to annoy him "heyyy idiotttt" he looks away from his phone and at me. "hellooooo angellll" I slightly blush and say "omg hi poo poo face" he rolls his eyes "what do you want?" I chuckle "I'm bored" he smiles and says "how 'bout we switch phones for the day" I burst out laughing, seriously this bitch better be- wait... his face was straight which meant he was serious. I smile at him and say "yeah sure" I hand over my phone and he hands his over to me. "what's your password?" I ask him, he replied "7986" I nod "why is it that?" he answers "well it has my name "PYTN" it's not really my name but i just like a short name" I nod I then ask "do you need help with my password?" he shakes his head "oh. why?" i ask, he replies "123456 is a very simple password" my cheeks go bright red and he chuckles and begins to go on my phone. I do the same.

As I was scrolling through his apps I saw an app called 'reflectly'

a/n: if you don't know what reflectly is it's an app that reflects your day 😂 basically it's like a dairy.

I opened the app and saw there was a page called "feelings" I opened the page and began to read through it:

Feelings

Sometimes the word love is hard, I mean, you can just say it but you don't mean it. Love is like a word that's hard to describe. When you think of the word love what do you think of? I think of a heart. My heart had a little thing for some girl, a girl who has beautiful eyes and has a gorgeous smile. Her name is Olivia. I never really knew her that much, all I knew was that her brother is called Jackson and her sister is called Charli. But after spending one night with her she was the most perfect girl you would ever meet. Sometimes when you introduce those feelings they either like you back or not. For some reason I have a feeling she doesn't like me back. Being her best friends brings butterflies into my stomach. I've never been introduced to these butterflies before till now.

I smiled at the text and looked at Payton who was playing games on my phone. I smiled at him and saw Avani and Anthony. I run towards Avani and shout "AVANIIIIIII" she looks at me and smiles I run into the hug and we hugged each other tightly.

Payton and Anthony did that bro kind of thing. Before I knew it I was staring at Payton "you should take a picture it last longer" he says, I roll my eyes playfully and look at his camera roll. "Well I have these!" I reply showing him the pictures he takes of himself.

A/n: second one tho 🥵🥵

He turns bright red and all I do is burst out laughing. He grabs his phone from me and got rid of the recent apps I used. He then looked back up at me and began to walk closer, he then whispered "did you read that page?" I look confused. Honestly I don't know what he's talking about. He shows me his phone and I look at it. I began to burst out into laughter.

A/n: don't forget to vote for more!! I was wondering if you enjoy short chapters or long ones. Please comment which one you enjoy and thank you for 1k reads!! Follow me on my socials:
TikTok: x_.series._x
Insta: x_.series._x
YouTube: berry series