Part 12

I smiled at the picture "I like this one" he smiles "same" I chuckled and we both went back to his bed and continue to cuddle till we fell asleep.
Morning
I woke up with the sun blinding my eyes still facing Payton. He was still asleep. He was adorable. He began to move and he then woke up. "Good morning" I said and smiled at him with my morning voice, he replied with his morning voice "morning" he yawned. I smiled at him "well, I was going to go for a shower." He then gripped onto me tighter "don't go" he whined. I tried to get out of his grip but he was way too strong. "5 more minutes" he said. I nodded and he changed his mind "I change my mind, 10 minutes" I rolled my eyes and said "fine" he then said "actually... 20" I rolled my eyes and replied "okay, only 20. Nothing higher" he nodded.

10 minutes later
I was asleep cuddling Payton till I felt a kiss on my cheek. I acted as if I was asleep since I wasn't bothered to open my eyes. He then continued to talk to me like I'm one of his little pets who don't talk back. It was funny. He then said "I wish I could tell you how I feel about you but.... you know, I'm just a fuck boy and I'm too afraid to break a special heart" and that's when my heart started to pound really loudly and I tried to act like I was asleep but I was breathing a bit too heavily and Payton even noticed. Oops.

"Olivia? Olivia?? Olivia!" He said, I acted as if I just woke up "yeah?" I replied with a raspy voice. He was relieved "thank god, I heard you breathing really heavily, did you have a nightmare or something?" I replied "um yeah, but I'm good now." He nodded. "It's been 15 minutes, I still get 5 more minutes with you" he said as I chuckled. We then continued to cuddle till 7 minutes past.

7 minutes later
"Payton! I have to shower!!" I said trying to get off his grip. He just hugged me tighter. To be honest, it was cute but I had to go and shower. "I'll cuddle with you for another hour if you let me go" I said, he let go and I was able to go shower.

After the shower
I came out with a towel wrapped around my body as I asked Payton who was staring at me "I need more clothes" he replied "yeah sure, do you wanna choose or should I?" I wasn't in the mood to choose so I said "you can choose" I smirk then appeared on his face as I went back into the toilet to do my hair. I then heard a knock on the door and Payton came in with some clothes "here are my sisters clothes, I forgot I had a sister yesterday so I let you borrow my clothes" he said as I chuckled. He smiled at me and left the bathroom for me to change.

I put my hair into a messy bun and got dressed into my outfit:

Wow. This kid has go to be kidding me. This is not my style. "Payton!!" I shouted. He came into the bathroom and it looked like he came running to me. He looked at my outfit and went bright red. "I don't like it." I said. He replied "fine then, you can choose if you want to or I can choose again" I trusted this dude so I said "you can choose" he smiled and walked away.

I normally don't really care about my style but like I try not to wear anything too showy. That was a lie. I just wear clothes that are not from my laundry basket. But for parties I actually try.

Payton came back with some new clothes, I tried them on:

Brooo this is way too showy. I came out of the bathroom as he looked at my outfit. He smiled at me and went bright red, I smiled back and went into his closet. I took out a hoodie that was in his closet:

 I took out a hoodie that was in his closet:

I then put it on infront of him and smiled. He smiled back confused. I went onto his bed and he began to cuddle me, again. I then turned myself to face towards him. "Can we have breakfast?" I asked, he replied "yeah, I'll post mate it" I nodded as he went to get his phone from the nightstand.

"What do you wanna order?" He asked. I replied "I don't mind" he replied "okay, McDonald's" I smile lit up on my face and he noticed and chuckled "what?" I asked, he replied "your smile is adorable" I blushed and he smiled back at me "okay what do you want?" He said as he went back onto the bed as my face went straight to the screen. "I want a strawberry milkshake" I said with a smile, he put in the order and asked "okay, but what about proper food?" I replied "McDonald's isn't proper food anyways, I want a cheesy bacon flatbread." He nodded and out in my order.

He then put a movie on and we both were cuddling and watching it.

A/n: sorry if you're vegan or vegetarian. vote for more!! and don't forget to follow me! 💗💗