Part 13

He then put a movie on and we both were cuddling and watching it.

Thirty minutes later
As we were cuddling we heard the doorbell ring. I didn't want him to leave. It was way too comfortable. He tried to get up but I gripped onto his waist tighter. He looked at me and said "You okay Liv?" I nodded "yeah, I just don't want you to go!" I pointed and he chuckled. He then got off my grip and left to answer the door. I felt cold again. I just continued to watch the movie and he came back. I looked at him and he smiled at me "foods here" I smiled and walked down to the kitchen with him.

Payton's kitchen
We both sat on the kitchen island and ate. When you finished you just stared at Payton who was still eating. "What?" He asks, you chuckle "I'm still hungry" he rolls his eyes and goes on his phone "no Payt! I was kidding!" You say, he looks at you and chuckles "you're cute" you blush, you then say "I might have to go back home soon" he pounts "please don't" you laugh "I have to Payt" he does the most cutest thing ever, puppy eyes.

You laugh

You laugh. "Fine, I'll just text my mum and tell her that I'm staying for a bit longer." He smiles "yay!" You chuckle and go on your phone.

Mum

Liv:
Hey mum! I'm stay over at Avani's for a bit longer. Is that ok with u?

Mum:
Yes honey, that's fine. Just come back home safe and sound!

Liv:
Great! Has Charli and Jackson come back?

Mum:
No, it's there a problem?

Liv:
Oh ok, no there's not problem. Bye mum!❤️

Mum:
Bye! ❤️

I put my phone down and look at Payton who's eating his breakfast staring at me. You say "We have to go back to Anthony's party." He asks "why?" You reply "Charli and Jackson are there and they're probably hung over and I don't want Anthony to deal with them any longer. He chuckles "okay, I'll get ready." You smile and he runs to his room to get ready. You go on your phone ha scroll through Instagram.

Caption: everything means nothing if I can't have you 🥺❤️🌷(i was listening to 'can't have you' while writing this) tagged: @oliviamillercomments: luvanthony: oooooo that's why you left early avani: AWWW cuties charlidamelio: thag loiks lije okiv...

tagged: @oliviamiller
comments:
luvanthony: oooooo that's why you left early
avani: AWWW cuties
charlidamelio: thag loiks lije okivua (that looks like Olivia)
^avani: it is and are you drunk?!
^^charlidamelio: ypu'll nwvsr now (you'll never know)
jacksonfelt: broo it's that Olivia?!
^paytonmoormeier: lmao yea
addisonraee: omgggg cuties
View all 3,468 comments

I smiled at the comments and Payton came down the stairs smiling "everything means nothing if I can't have you, huh?" I said and he went bright red. "Don't worry, it's not that embarrassing" I said and he was still bright red. "Payton?" I then went up to him and poked his nose "hey!" He said, I just chuckled and said "let's go!" He rolled his eyes and looked me up and down "sure you're going out in that?" I nodded. I am pretty lazy so why not tell the whole world? He chuckled and we both left his house.

Payton's car
It was pretty awkward and I don't know why it was, we were talking and joking around when we were in his house but now he's not talking to me. He then said "if you want me to delete that post I can" I chuckled "nah, I like it" he looked at me and smiled then continued to look at the road.

Anthony's house
Payton and I arrived to his house and we knocked on the door. He came to answer it and we went in. "Where's Charli and Jackson?" I asked Anthony, he replied "I forgot who's who" OH MY GOSH THIS BITCH!!! "CHARLI IS A GIRL AND JACKSON IS THE BOY!!!" I shouted, he then looked at Payton "bro, your girl has to calm down" Payton then looked at me "she's not my girlfriend, yet" the 'yet' made me blush. We then stared at each other till we got interrupted by Anthony "okay live birds I'm done with the two of you staring at each other while I'm waiting for you to kiss." We both look at him annoyed, Anthony then said "anywayssss Charli is on the couch and Jackson is sleeping in my guest room" I smile and say to Payton "okay, I'll go to the couch and you find Jackson" he nods as we both split up.

I go to the couch but I don't see Charli, I see Jackson. God, this dumb fuck can't tell the difference between a boy and a girl. Good luck Avani. I then find Payton in the guest room looking at Charli confused "this isn't Jackson" he says and looks at me. "Yeah, can tell." I said in a duh tone. I was pretty pissed since a 17 year old cant tell the difference between a girl and boy. Girls have boobs while boys are flat. Simple. That's how I can tell. "Okay, can you carry Charli and put her at the back of your car?" I ask, Payton replies "isn't that like kidnapping?" I roll my eyes "they're my siblings it's fine" he nods and carries Charli down. Oh yeah, and boys have a sausage where the vagina is. But isn't not edible.

Payton came back to the house and carried Jackson to the back of the car as well. I went into his car and said "okay, lets go to your house and continue to hang out and those two are gonna sleep on the couch" he chuckles and says "okay miss bossy pants" I roll my eyes and he drives the car to his house.

Payton's house
We arrive at his house and he puts the two on the couch and then we went to his room to continue cuddling and to finish the movie.

Payton's room
He wrapped his hand around my waist and I rest my head on his chest as we finish then movie. I could tell he was getting hot by his heart beats and his breathing. I look at him and he looks at me. I smile at him and he chuckles, I then kissed his cheek and he went bright red. I just felt like it you know?

A/n: I realised that Charli's ig is @charlidamelio and Jackson's is @jacksonfelt so let's just say that those are their middle names, they are your biological siblings. Don't forget to vote and maybe follow me!! 💗💗